Harmonic Trading - page 74

pipmaster:
MStar ... Man you really went through Ziko's bad calls ... he loves posting and that was driving me crazy, then selling an indicator with pretty colors was the most I could take ! Good Job MStar

Ziko the message is to Relax Man and let Kaymar have a say - I have beed trading Gartleys for 2 years and you have no idea believe me, you should listen a little more to Kaymar, he gave you some good advice !

Pip

I didn't make any calls , just posting propable patterns and as I explained to morning star that if he just used the pattern and no other indicators except the 5 ema of close and 6 ema of open he would have made 440 PIPs, if u consider this bad call then I love to always have such bad calls!

u r trading gartley's for 2 years and missed the 440 PIPS profit on the GBPJPY, man u r just great trader !, keep doing whatever u do

this thread now have a little rubbish, why

ziko123:
I didn't make any calls , just posting propable patterns and as I explained to morning star that if he just used the pattern and no other indicators except the 5 ema of close and 6 ema of open he would have made 440 PIPs, if u consider this bad call then I love to always have such bad calls! u r trading gartley's for 2 years and missed the 440 PIPS profit on the GBPJPY, man u r just great trader !, keep doing whatever u do

Did you take those 440 pips ? If no why not and if yes then why are you selling your indicator if you could make fortune with it ?

if you trade 1 $ per pip the 440 pips is 440$

so you need at 10 $ per indicator 44 people or at 20 $ per indicator 22 people. Hmm what will be more profitable ?

My advice to you, open live forex account if you don't have it yet then start trading with your system (5 ema + 6 ema and your indicator) and when you'll earn million of dollars you could share this indicator for free with us.

yurcek:
Did you take those 440 pips ? If no why not and if yes then why are you selling your indicator if you could make fortune with it ?

if you trade 1 $ per pip the 440 pips is 440$

so you need at 10 $ per indicator 44 people or at 20 $ per indicator 22 people. Hmm what will be more profitable ?

My advice to you, open live forex account if you don't have it yet then start trading with your system (5 ema + 6 ema and your indicator) and when you'll earn million of dollars you could share this indicator for free with us.

why you are angry, there is free indicators here, use them, it is that simple

Please people stop this stupid arguing about a stupid zig zag indicator and back to the serius thread again if not all the serius people has left this thread. This was a good thread check the activity last couple of days nothing more than bull.... from some people. Also i have great respect for them who try to learn this pattern manually thats the way!!! to learn and trade with confidence and dicipline becoming responsible for own decisions control emotions thats why gartley is good there is a plan for evry trade.

sailor

Hi ShadowWz,

I am aware of the whole thread here. Just one question: your very excellent both indicators harmony_05 and 06, do they both cancel each other? That's what I have found out so far. There is only >either or< possible.

How come?

help please

hello my friend,i am happy to be in your group and i follow it

i want help

i use a_zz indicator and i am checking it with the others but i have a problem

i want a indicator that can show data and price that a-zz gives signal in the past

this indicator gives signals late i use ang-amp-zzm-sep with input=72,on gbp/usd H4

i want to have positon with a-zz and close it with an other indicator

so i want a indicator that can show data and price that a-zz gives signal in the past for test

can anybody help me

best regard

yor friend mohamamd

if i have problem in text excuse me because i can not write well in english

Files:
1_2.gif  44 kb
a_zz.mq4  7 kb

It is simple the picture.

Files:
xz01_1.gif  18 kb
xz02_1.gif  15 kb

thank newdigital

oh man i feel like i am lost, I surely wish that Kamyar comes back. I was long on USD/JPY for 2 days and waiting i was in profit for 100 pips did i take it? No ! Now i am at the end with my nerves and wish to close all positions.