Free videos - page 2

Thank you!

Hai,

I am newbie in forex and found this thread. Amazing!! This is my first post..

Thank you for the resources Christopher... and anybody else who share this information...

Arie

Watching Trading Video

Hi everybody,

The following links for watching video online from Mark Mc Rae

www.tradeology.com/dt/t/tl14.php

www.tradeology.com/dt/t/tl15.php

www.tradeology.com/dt/t/tl17.php

www.tradeology.com/dt/t/tl18.php

www.tradeology.com/dt/t/slbo.php

Hope useful

Regarding Raghee Horner

To the newbies and experienced alike, the raghee horner resources are excellent. But I may be biased as I find that female traders are better then male ones. (No, I'm not a girl but a guy.) Ladies seem to be able to cut to the chase and explain things easily. Saying that, listen to Raghee very closely, she gives a ton of stuff and re-listen again and again.

Cheers,

Frank.

PS, thanks to Christopher for posting these resources!

Somebody has said that woman doesn't have an ego to be "always right" like man always does. So they can analyze market clearly and they have better acceptance about being wrong so their decision is quicker than man.

But still, different person has different skill

Thanks Christopher for the video posts.

Two webinars this weekend at raghee.com. The first is called "Setting Up Your Entries with Advanced GET Charts." showing the three type of entries she uses. Second one is "Master Order Execution with Raghee Horner" . More webinars presented on saturdays. More details at raghee.com site.

Irben

Videos

Many of the videos are related to Ensign software, but check out:

gartley patterns

pesavento pattterns

fibonacci levels and pivot points.

Maybe they can be applied on any platform.

http://www.ensignsoftware.com/video/videos.htm

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you combine ignorance with leverage, you get some pretty interesting results. - Warren Buffett

I registered here just for the e-books and training to write expert advisers. Really great!

Hilarious forex trading related video - Ben Bernanke gets punched in the face!

Hilarious forex trading related video - Ben Bernanke gets punched in the face! To watch it click here: Forex Trading Video - Every Breath You Take

Files:
812006jyrd.rar  394 kb