Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 926

Dear Mladen, put please indicator adaptive ema variation + filter 2.01 mtf in mq4, want to try it as a trend, many thanks..

beco616161:
very very thanks mrtools but these heiken ashi signal are not as i wants. Please check picture.please help me .how to code full bar alert arrow ?please help me[attach=config]218731[/attach]

kardeş türkçe sor sorunu ben yardimci olayim. Hareketli ortalama ile filtrelemk mi istiyosun heiken ashi yi.

tysgels:
please make this indicator to mtf. Thank you.

Please

Amazing Information

tysgels:
Please

That indicator needs to be finished first (since it will not compile) and only then it can be made a multi time frame. If you are the one making it, why don't you finish it first, and then we can help you?

amiralias:
mladen bulit in mt4 adx please .

Here is one version that allows you to chose if you wish to see Wilders ADX (the correct ADX) or the metatrader built in ADX (the incorrect ADX) : wilders_adx_mtf_2.mq4

Files:

hi, mladen, i have this mtf stochastic indi which i think comes from here, can you tell me how it works?

mladen:
That indicator needs to be finished first (since it will not compile) and only then it can be made a multi time frame. If you are the one making it, why don't you finish it first, and then we can help you?

I think this is the original. Is it not original?

shay14:
hi, mladen, i have this mtf stochastic indi which i think comes from here, can you tell me how it works?

Yes it comes from here

It is working as any other multi time frame indicator = except that we don't have a limitation of 8 buffers and that we an use that

I just saw that the changes that came with never versions of metatrader made the buttons display wrongly (even though they were working correctly when they were made the first time). Here are versions of two all time frame indicators that are working OK with the latest versions too (and I sincerely hope that they are not going to make some bs again to have to "correct" the indicators again) :

all_time_frame_stochastic_3.ex4

all_time_frame_rsi_2.ex4

Dear Mladen,

Please make this MTF indicator.

Regards

Jack