Mr T

This Indy is not loading

New year New Pips for everyone

Thanks

Files:
tdi-mtf.mq4  10 kb

okoli:
Dear Mr. Tools,

Please, could you help check this indicator? It does not clean off completely from chart when removed or deleted from chart.

I discovered that when attached to a chart, the lines still show on various timeframes after removed or deleted.

Thank you.

Okoli

Okoli, tried it on different timeframes/scenarios and wasn't able to duplicate the problem your having.

rkhan1:
Mr M

Mr T

This Indy is not loading

New year New Pips for everyone

Thanks

Rkhan1, it needs the indicator "TDI-RT-Clone" in your indicators folder, for it to work.

Mr T

OK I,ll try that

Thanks

Mr T

Is there a stand alone version of the MTF TDI

Thanks

rkhan1:
Mr T

Is there a stand alone version of the MTF TDI

Thanks

Rkhan1, there's a stand alone version here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download TDI_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Okoli, tried it on different timeframes/scenarios and wasn't able to duplicate the problem your having.

Thank you Mr. Tools for the response.

I use the indicator in a template where I attach instances of timeframes of 4hrs to Weekly.

When you attach the template on AUDUSD Chart and later remove it and attach on NZDUSD Chart the default template, shows lines of levels of AUDUSD running on NZDUSD Chart and if you open weekly Chart it looks very clustered with various lines of the indicator on chart for pairs you might have previously closed.

Please, Mr. Tools, is it possible to ignore or make optional some levels on the indicator. I want only levels 21, 22,31 and 32?

Thank you again and I am sorry for all the troubles.

Okoli

okoli:
Thank you Mr. Tools for the response.

I use the indicator in a template where I attach instances of timeframes of 4hrs to Weekly.

When you attach the template on AUDUSD Chart and later remove it and attach on NZDUSD Chart the default template, shows lines of levels of AUDUSD running on NZDUSD Chart and if you open weekly Chart it looks very clustered with various lines of the indicator on chart for pairs you might have previously closed.

Please, Mr. Tools, is it possible to ignore or make optional some levels on the indicator. I want only levels 21, 22,31 and 32?

Thank you again and I am sorry for all the troubles.

Okoli

Try out this version (if it solves the problem for symbols). Use Prefix parameter to set a unique prefix for each instance : slidingchannels_mtf_nmc_1.01.mq4

mladen:
Try out this version (if it solves the problem for symbols). Use Prefix parameter to set a unique prefix for each instance : slidingchannels_mtf_nmc_1.01.mq4

Thank you so much, Mr. Mladen.

I appreciate your swift responses all the time. The problem of symbols is now solved.

Okoli

hey everyone is it posibe to cr8 indicator MTF like this one. The rule is if a swing S/R gets broken twice it gets canceled. im working on scalping strategy and it wud be very faster to see the results with indicator like that. i saw others simular but the lines dont extend to the end of the screan and it is very anoing ^^. If anione can code it or know indicator like this pls share. Thanx

Files:
hy_traderrr.png  236 kb