Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 85

hello fxbs

hello fxbs great work.

You do nothing else than programming indicators day and night.

Great work thx.

I tried "MTF_Stoch_4TFx4_CJA.mq4 (1"

but it shows only 3 Stochastics instead of four. Is something wrong with the code or something wrong with my setups?

thx

Turned off

lodol2:
hello fxbs great work.

You do nothing else than programming indicators day and night.

Great work thx.

I tried "MTF_Stoch_4TFx4_CJA.mq4 (1"

but it shows only 3 Stochastics instead of four. Is something wrong with the code or something wrong with my setups?

thx

There is nothing wrong i just checked the indicator that is avaliable for downloading and the 4th STOCH is set to false so only 3 are turned on, go into inputs and set the 4th STOCH to true. Each STOCH level is able to be turned OFF/ON as per my original indicator before this modification was made.

cja

thx cja

ahh thx easy solution..

ElectricSavant:
This one is incredibly early and good...but I think it repaints...can anybody fix that? ES

It is not repainting, it is lagging in time frames lower than the indicators chosen time frame.

Change the line 77 of #MTF AlaskanPipAssassin :

limit=Bars-counted_bars;[/PHP]

to read

[PHP]limit = MathMax( MathMin(Bars - counted_bars,CountBars),MathMax(TimeFrame/Period(),1));

and everything in the indicator will work fine (even the bar limitation will work)

ahh...Thanks mladen

mladen:
It is not repainting, it is lagging in time frames lower than the indicators chosen time frame.

Change the line 77 of #MTF AlaskanPipAssassin :

limit=Bars-counted_bars;[/PHP]

to read

[PHP]limit = MathMax( MathMin(Bars - counted_bars,CountBars),MathMax(TimeFrame/Period(),1));
and everything in the indicator will work fine (even the bar limitation will work)

ElectricSavant:
This is major..I know this is a lot...but could admin or theat least the authors of the posted files amend their posts for the future visitors... ES

right, would Admin, pls, check for us (and fix) all the indis based on Keris formula (old & new) - and that's about all of them...

p.s. 4 visitors: (same old rule) try to use latest or proven versions ...

... just posters conscience...

mod v3 cja's 4in1 macd, (hoh v2) mmtf; "classic"; standalone

Files:

But...

When applying the fix "

limit = MathMax( MathMin(Bars - counted_bars,CountBars),MathMax(TimeFrame/Period(),1));

to this below..it does not work...

keris2112:
sailor,

Try this: #MTF_MovingAverage Correlation

It will plot 2 moving averages, 1 for the current symbol and 1 for whatever symbol you enter. You can still set TimeFrame for whatever you want.

There are 2 new Inputs:

1. Currency (You must use ALL CAPS when you enter a currency for comparison.) - Default is empty, so all you'll see is 1 moving average until you enter a value for this input.)
  2. CorrBars (How many bars back you want the correlation to start.) - Default=100

The MA value for the correlated currency is, by necessity, not correct. (The price for the correlated currency is usually too different than the base currency. You wouldn't be able to see it on the chart, so it is "normalized" to fit.) But, the "look" of the MA is correct, so you should be able to make a good correlation comparison.

I hope this is what you want. Let me know if you find anything wrong with it or you'd like something else.

I've attached 2 pics to show what it looks like. The pics show the following:

EURUSD H4 Chart

SMA(13) - D1 TimeFrame

SMA(13) - D1 TimeFrame for USDCHF

EURUSD H4 Chart

SMA(5) - D1 TimeFrame

SMA(5) - D1 TimeFrame for GBPUSD

Keris

This is major..I know this is a lot...but could admin or at least the authors of the posted files amend their attachments for the future visitors...

ES

igorad:
Hi to ALL,

ALL MTF Indicators don't draw the graphic on the chart correctly because

of the BUG in the code.

To avoid this BUG you should fix only one line in the code:

instead of limit = Bars-counted_bars;

should be limit=Bars-counted_bars+TimeFrame/Period();

Regards,

Igor

ElectricSavant:
But...

When applying the fix "

limit = MathMax( MathMin(Bars - counted_bars,CountBars),MathMax(TimeFrame/Period(),1));

to this below..it does not work...

That is made for #MTF AlaskanPipAssassin

I have no idea how #MTF_MovingAverage Correlation works, but, if based on Keris base solution than this should do the job :

limit = MathMax( Bars - counted_bars,MathMax(TimeFrame/Period(),1));

PS: Just looked into the code, and, yes, this is the solution