Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 791

Dear the great.......Yeb I understand and yes it seems that kind of indicator .....and the reason why I am interesting in this indicator because as you mentioned in your post it ((calculates a sort of intraday momentum))>>..........Talaat E

dinafx:
hello malden, how can i get the data window in the upper right corner of the chart

dinafx

It is daily data indicator. A couple of version you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

talaate:
Dear Mrtool.........Thanks thanks...... but at least please the one with different colour red below zero and green above zero can be done or not and ignore MTF one..........thank you.....Talaat E

Talaat, this is a version with the colors depending on zero cross.

Files:

thanks Mrtool, I really has no enough words to express my thanks you are really helping man.....Talaat E.................................. ........................By the way I can not write several separate line or even use Icons...I don't know what the reason

talaate:
thanks Mrtool, I really has no enough words to express my thanks you are really helping man.....Talaat E.................................. ........................By the way I can not write several separate line or even use Icons...I don't know what the reason

talaate

Try cleaning your browser cache. From this side all seems to be OK

hei Mladen, I did but I don't think this is the reason, however since all fine from the tsd site, I shall try to find the reason,.................. thanks...... Talaat E

talaate:
hei Mladen, I did but I don't think this is the reason, however since all fine from the tsd site, I shall try to find the reason,.................. thanks...... Talaat E

If you're using chrome, try Mozilla.

thanks yayaria, I'll do that, but I would like to know the reason because it even work fine from safari.....Thanks

hey please i need an updated mtf bb macd

the7skulls:
hey please i need an updated mtf bb macd

why don't you post the exact version that you are using?