Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 713

Dear Mr. Mladen,

I downloaded this indicator from this forum. I would like you to help me convert it to Multitime frame if it is possible.

I want to observe the crossing of the various averages of the higher timeframes in lower timeframes.

Kindly make it MTF if it is possible and new MT4 Compliant.

God bless you.

Okoli

Files:

okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

I downloaded this indicator from this forum. I would like you to help me convert it to Multitime frame if it is possible.

I want to observe the crossing of the various averages of the higher timeframes in lower timeframes.

Kindly make it MTF if it is possible and new MT4 Compliant.

God bless you.

Okoli

Don't know who posted it but it is a decompiled code

If you get the original code I am sure that someone will make it a mtf

mladen:
Don't know who posted it but it is a decompiled code If you get the original code I am sure that someone will make it a mtf

Thank you so much for taking your time to check the indicator and making your cherished response.

Okoli

m-candles (using high and low) with compiler warning removed : m-candleshl.mq4

Files:

pgtips:
hello Mladen,

yes 1 day regardless, I have uploaded another picture to show 1 hour example, so line extend 24 hours.

I hope this is possible.

thank you as always

PG

PG

Here you go - it extends lines exactly 1 day into the future for each bar that is displayed on chart : miko-pinbar__lines.mq4

Files:

Thank you Mladen, you are kind in what you have done.

I seem to have a problem with it though. I set TF to 1440 (day) in the indicator

than I go to lower tf but the lines come out like this (I show 4 and 1 hr)

not like this

I think it draws lines for every bar inside the area, not 0, 50, 100 of whole area.

Have I got to change a setting? I just want to see 0, 50 and 100 of whole box in any TF for the next day, not for every line inside the box.

Please accept my apologies if I did not explain this.

PG

Files:

pgtips:
Thank you Mladen, you are kind in what you have done.

I seem to have a problem with it though. I set TF to 1440 (day) in the indicator

than I go to lower tf but the lines come out like this (I show 4 and 1 hr)

not like this

I think it draws lines for every bar inside the area, not 0, 50, 100 of whole area.

Have I got to change a setting? I just want to see 0, 50 and 100 of whole box in any TF for the next day, not for every line inside the box.

Please accept my apologies if I did not explain this.

PG

PG

Check if this is what you wanted : miko-pinbar__lines_1.01.mq4

Files:

It is perfect, thank you so very much

Updated Gann T3 high low activator channel : gann_t3_high-low_activator_channel_mtf_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page303

And the Gann t3 high low activator updated (it was originally posted at the same post as the above one) : gann_t3_high-low_activator_mtf_nmc.mq4

PS: just in case if someone is wondering : neither this nor the upper example are using multi time frame mode for those examples