Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 596

aenigma:
Hello Mladen

Request help to draw Candlesize transparent wicks to Below 'Custom Candles - any time frame 1.01' as in the picture of following thread as it helps in recognition while simultaneous charts are in minimised format. ( I Tried to increase the Drawing Width but on other TF the Candles appear Dissorted )

(PS : The ShaowCandle_V2.0 is not working correctly in new Build)

Link Here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163/page19

aenigma

Shadow_candle works OK without any change - here is an example :

Also attaching a custom candle indicator that works with new metatrader 4 builds

mrtools:
Gincius, those are decompiled commercial indicators doubt you will get a coder to help with those.

So sorry....

mladen:
aenigma

Shadow_candle works OK without any change - here is an example :

Also attaching a custom candle indicator that works with new metatrader 4 builds

Hello Mladen

Thank You for your Prompt revert but Shadow_Candle is improper here attached pic

Request if Transparent wick like shadow candle be add to Custom Candle 1.02.

Files:
my_issue.png  184 kb

aenigma:
Hello Mladen

Request help to draw Candlesize transparent wicks to Below 'Custom Candles - any time frame 1.01' as in the picture of following thread as it helps in recognition while simultaneous charts are in minimised format. ( I Tried to increase the Drawing Width but on other TF the Candles appear Dissorted )

(PS : The ShaowCandle_V2.0 is not working correctly in new Build)

Link Here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163/page19

Here is a version of Custom candles - any time frame that has an option to draw wicks as boxes (also it works in the new metatrader 4 too without a need to be compiled in build 509). Example : BoxedWicks set to true and FilledCandles set to true

mladen:
Here is a version of Custom candles - any time frame that has an option to draw wicks as boxes (also it works in the new metatrader 4 too without a need to be compiled in build 509). Example : BoxedWicks set to true and FilledCandles set to true

Mr Mladen

Thank You very Much for Your Extended Help ( especially during this tough times of Updation to New Build & helping many Members ) ....

Hi,

is possible to make this indicator compatible with non standard timeframes, please? It is already mtf.

stepma_9.mq4

thanks

Files:
stepma_9.mq4  13 kb

pastecopy:
could someone help me to convert this to a MTF? and an option to change the alert sound file? Thank you in advance.

Good morning.

This indicator (Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3.1.mq4) couldn't be changed into a MTF? bsc I only need the Daily indication to be active at 1H chart for respective pair, if one pair to have 2 charts open simultaneously, it will clog up the screen.

Please help me to change in&out.mq4 into MTF as well for Inside Bar, because the former doesn't has it together with an option to change the sound file, email, push and pop-up alert. Instead of a vertical blue line to indicate the Inside Bar, possible to make it as arrow bsc the vertical line overlapped with the candles and most of the time cover up its shadow.

Thank you for helping .

pastecopy:
Good morning.

This indicator (Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3.1.mq4) couldn't be changed into a MTF? bsc I only need the Daily indication to be active at 1H chart for respective pair, if one pair to have 2 charts open simultaneously, it will clog up the screen.

Please help me to change in&out.mq4 into MTF as well for Inside Bar, because the former doesn't has it together with an option to change the sound file, email, push and pop-up alert. Instead of a vertical blue line to indicate the Inside Bar, possible to make it as arrow bsc the vertical line overlapped with the candles and most of the time cover up its shadow.

Thank you for helping .

Pastecopy this is the in out mtf made it with dots the Pattern_Master indicator to make it mtf would require a complete recoding far as I can tell.

Files:

mrtools:
Pastecopy this is the in out mtf made it with dots the Pattern_Master indicator to make it mtf would require a complete recoding far as I can tell.

mrtools, thank you for replying.

Could you please help me to add an option for this in&out indicator therefore, I can change the sound file rather than using the default?

Since the Pattern_Master will require lots of work, how about this indicator Pattern Recognition? Could it be converted to MTF? bsc I don't need so much pattern, only few important will do where Pattern Recognition is already sufficient for me. Email, Push, Pop-up alert and option to change the sound file are also needed.

Thank you again .

Files:

This Multi TF indicator will not longer compile with the new mt4 version. Can someone look at this and help me with it. I use it a lot.