Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 557

bjwine06:
So glad I found this thread, I do not know what I doing. Please make MTF !

Bjwine06, would need the source code(mt4) to be able to add mtf.

It came with this one, not sure if you can construct it from this?

this maybe the mq4?

opps looks like its been decomplied

Files:

WR1:
this maybe the mq4? opps looks like its been decomplied

WR1

Does not matter

What puzzles me is the following : it is saying that I had to do with it. And I simply can not find it on my PC If I find the source will post it

mladen,

That would be great!! It's my bread and butter in my system..... incredible indicator. Converted to MTF would make life soo much easier.... I would do it, but I am clueless in these parts. I would gladly share system If you would request. Thank you mladen, mrtools, and all who helps. Very appreciated.

mladen:
WR1

Does not matter

What puzzles me is the following : it is saying that I had to do with it. And I simply can not find it on my PC If I find the source will post it

i just googled for it and was on 4shared, plus quite a few other places

the file name seem right so posted first without opening the code, i'll check first next time

bjwine06:
mladen, That would be great!! It's my bread and butter in my system..... incredible indicator. Converted to MTF would make life soo much easier.... I would do it, but I am clueless in these parts. I would gladly share system If you would request. Thank you mladen, mrtools, and all who helps. Very appreciated.

bjwine06

Can you check if this indicator gives the same results as the one that you are using (this one does not have colors on slope yet)

Files:

Yes... this does give the same results !!

YES !! mrtools , mladen...... awesome!! Thanks a million.

"Osscilator status" indicator; Request to share if available