Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 544

Hi WR1,

Thanks i get it, it seems work well.

Thanks.

KYLOU

Hi KYLOU9586

No problem

i forget to add the 2hr TF, but just add it in the 2 TF lists in the code as the other TFs were

mrtools:
Cain82, Added the mtf.

Thank you

Dear MLaden,

Earlier this week you informed me for the uni cross indi and I downloaded another one from a page you suggest. Well all works fine on my platform at home. Now I have made the exact same setup for uploading on the server and again the uni cross won't work. It's the same platform with the same live account.

Do you know what can happen occuring this problem? I allready re-installed MT4 but no success.

Hope to hear from you and THX.

Regards Marco

Hi guys,

Could you please help me to add into this MTF indicator - sound and message(pop-up window) alerts.

Please-please-please

theturtletradingchannel_amp_mtf.mq4

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Earlier this week you informed me for the uni cross indi and I downloaded another one from a page you suggest. Well all works fine on my platform at home. Now I have made the exact same setup for uploading on the server and again the uni cross won't work. It's the same platform with the same live account.

Do you know what can happen occuring this problem? I allready re-installed MT4 but no success.

Regards Marco

Marco,

There is another version here in case you haven't seen it, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page288 it is a stand alone version, but it still recalculates its position.

mrtools:
Hi Cain82, Added the alerts.

Thank you very much!!

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Regards Marco

Marco

In cases like that always check journal or experts tab of your terminal and almost sure the reason why something is not working will be written out there as an error message

please mladen add arrow with cross

thanks...

mrtools:
Marco, There is another version here in case you haven't seen it, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page288 it is a stand alone version, but it still recalculates its position.

Thx mrTools. I will give it a try but yesterday I recognized when I start my platform ones it does works and the other time not, so that's strange and then multiplying that indi's on screen.

Thx Marco