Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 53

Here is a pic with a 4hr and 1hr.

Files:
chf.gif  23 kb

It is great ducati, thanks for reply but it isnt the code I really need.

Let me explain it a little bit. ex; CCI(14) 30m value is +80, CCI(14) 60m value is +20, CCI(14) 240m value is -50 and CCI(14) 1440m value is -10 so the indicator should show the total of those figures 80+20-50-10= 40.

I'm not sure if it is possible to have such indicator but I realised that there are really interesting strong movements when the total of those are exceeding certain levels.

MTF williams

Hi everyone,

I had been searching all over for the MTF williams%Range. I just could not find it anywhere. Could someone here be kind enough to code this one. Thanks in advance and I like to say that I have noticed many nice and helpful members here till now. Have a good time.

Highway

Mtf Rvi

Newdigital and fellow members i am looking for the MTF version of RVI (RELATIVE VIGOR INDEX). Does anyone have it?

Thanks for any feedback!

mtf Williams%

highway3000:
Hi everyone,

I had been searching all over for the MTF williams%Range. I just could not find it anywhere. Could someone here be kind enough to code this one. Thanks in advance and I like to say that I have noticed many nice and helpful members here till now. Have a good time.

Highway

Here it is.

COTtrader

Files:

Thank you very much

COTtrader:
Here it is. COTtrader

Thank you Cot Trader. I wish to express my thankfullness to you for you great help.

I wish you good trading with extreem profits.

Highway

MTF_4TF_HAS_Bar2M modified from FF Heiken-Ashi System

http://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94

migman:
Newdigital and fellow members i am looking for the MTF version of RVI (RELATIVE VIGOR INDEX). Does anyone have it? Thanks for any feedback!

Someone?

mtf xo from ValeoFX thread xo_method-revised

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176163

here compared to mtf macd bar & mtf zerolagmacd

Files:

Mtf_4 Tf Xo

Files: