Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 369

mladen:
1. Yes. Since how can you decide which bar of a lower time frame you should show on a higher tme frame. For example : 1 hour chart and you would like to see 15 minute data on it. Which of the 4 bars is the most significant to show on chart )so which ones are to be ignored)? No way for a reliable answer to that, so the mtf should ignore the lower time frames showing on higher time frame 2. On a mtf you have periods where the value is flat and I guess that momentum gets "confused" in those flat periods. You would have to have a single indicator with HP filter and momentum and then it should be multi time framed (to avoid two different time frames usage in what should be a single time frame calculation). For example : the momentum of a 1 hour HP filter on a 15 minute chart is not a momentum of one hour HP filet but the mtf values of it

mladen, many thanks for your kind explanation.

Can anyone convert this indicator in to multitimeframe, thanks!!!

Can anyone convert this indicator in to multitimeframe, thanks!!!stochastic_tape.mq4

Files:

engula:
hi tct, i don't have a tpl but it's quite simple...

take mladen's modified indi from a few posts ago ('Hodrick Prescott Filter mtf.mq4') and then apply momentum(1). you'll obtain the speed of the hp indi.

hope this helps.

bye

Hi engula,

Thanks I should of been more specific... I did not know how to get the combo into the subgraph.

Regards

TCT

trendchangetrader:
Hi engula,

Thanks I should of been more specific... I did not know how to get the combo into the subgraph.

Regards

TCT

hi tct, i don't understand if you know now how to do it or not...

CL_I_02_Market Overview

There are many traders subscribe to the theory of multiple time frame analyse in trading.

This is an interesting indicator I just made. It'a a dashboard to show market trending status on all time frames at a glance based on 7 popular trend analyses methods. You can freely customize what combinations of time frame and method you want to display. Below is a screen shot shows an examples of display.

Post 44 in my thread explain this indicator in detail with an instruction video and file to download.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181176

Enjoy.

Christina

Files:

T3 with slope limit colors multi time frame ...

T3 with some extra coloring on slope limit and multi time frame posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page16

Files:
t3_mtf_2.gif  23 kb

Multi time frame nrp MACD ...

This is a non-repainting original Gerald Appel MACD with multi time framing option added (if you are comparing it to built in MACD signal lines are not the same : in this one the signal line is made as it should have been all the time and as it is on other trading platforms too)

Files:

Stochastic tape mtf ...

Here you go

Pleasant weekend to all

jaitruse:
Can anyone convert this indicator in to multitimeframe, thanks!!!stochastic_tape.mq4

mladen:
Here you go
Pleasant weekend to all

mladen, very good job, thank you very much for the quick response

engula:
hi tct, i don't understand if you know now how to do it or not...

Hi Engula,

Sorry for late reply (i received no email notification for this thread so missed your kind reply). NO, I don't know how to duplicate what you did in the subgraph.

Files:
swing.gif  27 kb