Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 331

Indicator repaints, and repaints horribly!

Hello,

Can anyone fix this indicator? He repaints, and repaints horribly!

Could you please take a look at it and fix it if possible, so that it does not repaint.I'm using him on 5M chart!

Thankstampc_wonders.mq4

Files:

increase:
Here try this

this MTF can not display period , can anyone make a MTF SEFC with period ?????????????

wwp726:
this MTF can not display period , can anyone make a MTF SEFC with period ?????????????

I assume that this is what you are looking for. ATTENTION: You need nevertheless SEFC084 in your indicator folder.

Good luck!

Files:
agree_3.gif  25 kb
sefc084.mq4  4 kb

hi,

can someone help me, i am looking for this indi.

thanks so much

Files:

MTF indicators traps when MT4 reloaded

Hi, does somebody know how to fix this bug, where MTF indicators are trapped when MT4 is reloaded. It doesn't updating for that time, when MT4 was closed. It gives trapped value which one was on close time and that value continues to open time.

Anyone knows how to program, that MTF indicators would show correct values when MT4 was closed and reopened. It needs that buffers refresh on mt4 open time. i've noticed that on some brokers mt4 opens with correct MTF values, but on some others brokers sometimes opens with correct and sometimes with trapped values.

Also values doesn't updating when accounts are switched.

I have tried to search for such mtf indicators, but i can't find it, it seems that all have the same bug. I tried '4TFStochBars.mql' and 'MFCS 4TF MACD SLOPE #2.mql' and others but they all have the same problem.

Maybe anyone know an indicator which one refreshes on mt4 open time, then i could program this by myself.

Attached is picture with bug and #MTF_MACD, #MTF_MovingAverage indicators from first post with fixed correct time updating values 'limit=Bars-counted_bars + TimeFrame/Period().

MTF candles

Good afternoon, everyone!

I have a task to create a MTF indicator on MQL4 which will show presence of different candle models in all TF on one window (like a table or smth like that)...

I found all the models and even how to draw tables, but i am not pro in mql4 and can't combine them..

If someone can help or give some advise we can discuss it..

Sorry for my english if it is not clear.

P.S. There are indicators which i want to combine...

real_time_multiindicator_v1.mq4

candlestick.mq4

Sissi:
hi,

can someone help me, i am looking for this indi.

thanks so much

try this one it looks the same

Files:

Sissi:
hi, can someone help me, i am looking for this indi. thanks so much

Hi Sissi, perhaps you like the attached indicator because there are many ways to find your individual setting ... and it is possible to put it on the window you prefer. Just a suggestion: Attached is a print out of my favorite settings.

Help is still need..

crazykokoc:
Help is still need..

I am not sure what you mean but did you check out bidview 2.0 this indicator?

this one well show up to 5 TF candle