fxbs:
mtf qqe in post 1227 (page 123)

#MTF_ZerolagStochV3.mq4 needs indicator "Zerolagstochs_v3" to work

make sure it installed properly under exact name

Thanks bro.

You welcome, Matfx!

mtf zlag stoh v3:

sure, same MT4/Experts/Indicators folder

and look 4 it where you got it (it's Simba's) ...

google found here : Zerolag systems post12

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172902

fxbs:
You welcome, Matfx!

mtf zlag stoh v3:

sure, same MT4/Experts/Indicators folder

and look 4 it where you got it (it's Simba's) ...

google found here : Zerolag systems post12

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172902

Hi fxbs,

I did put them according to your recommendation and it's still giving me the same problem that could not run MT4.

Any thoughts?

However many thanks for your kind help.

runs here - make sure initial ind installed and saved under correct name "Zerolagstochs_v3" - exactly

____

MTF_ZerolagStochsV3.mq4 version with 3 color stochastic (Simba in MTF uses 2 - Stoch up and dn - simple, no tricky yellow)

MTF_ZerolagStochsV3M.mq4 - 3/2 colorStoch display switch (dem pritty yellow- just pises off)

p.s. Zerolagstochs_v3.mq4 - same as in posts above; here just2keep in one place

pigfx:
runs here - make sure initial ind installed and saved under correct name "Zerolagstochs_v3" - exactly

____

MTF_ZerolagStochsV3.mq4 version with 3 color stochastic (Simba in MTF uses 2 - Stoch up and dn - simple, no tricky yellow)

MTF_ZerolagStochsV3M.mq4 - 3/2 colorStoch display switch (dem pritty yellow- just pises off)

p.s. Zerolagstochs_v3.mq4 - same as in posts above; here just2keep in one place

I think this indicator may require more time to process than others and caused such problem. You could find out by applying several TF on one chart including other indicators. Then open them ( multi pairs) up at the same time. There will be very helpful if someone could modify this indicator for quicker processing time. Any thoughts?

Anyhow many thanks for your kind help.

Has anyone seen Keris???????

Has anyone seen or heard from Keris lately? I would like to get in touch with him and his PM is full.

Would appreciate anyone that has contact with him, to let me know please.

Sincerely.

i didn't

weird, how people disappear in virtual reality, like characters in the book...

where they all go, what happened to them (after "The End")?

hopefully "they live happily ever after"...

I use Amibroker to plot multitimeframe indicators

I use Amibroker and it has timeframe functions built in. So you can plot daily indicator values on hourly etc...You can mix and match etc. I use it extensively and its one of the best chartiing software out there.

AmiBroker - Technical Analysis Software. Charting, Backtesting, Scanning of stocks, futures, mutual funds, forex (currencies). Alerts. Free quotes. is where you can download a trial if you want.

Cheers,Padhu

thank you

and how it does if compare to fibotrader?

Fibonacci Trader - The first Multiple Time Frame Software for Traders