Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 110

Thanks for the MTF Stoch & RSI!

Thanks kindly lodol2 and FXBS for the two indis.

Much appreciated!

I wonder if there is a MTF version of MA Crossover

MTF MA Crossovers

etrade:
I wonder if there is a MTF version of MA Crossover

Sure there are many. These are but a few. I'll see if I can dig up some more for you.

Thanks & good luck

Files:

Interpolation in MTF indicators

I've searched about interpolation in this thread with no results...

If you leave open a chart with MTF indicator. such as MTF moving average for example... it calculates the MTF MA each quote... and leaves the value painted of all the current timeframe bars... but all the previous counted bars when you add the indicator are jagged with the values of the indicator Timeframe only.

is it possible to interpolate the MTF indicators with close values of current timeframe?

see attached picture

Files:

alpha24seven:
Sure there are many. These are but a few. I'll see if I can dig up some more for you. Thanks & good luck

wow, many thanks for your kind attention.

I am seeking for a simple MA Crossover indicator showing a signal when two MAs hit.

i havent seen an MTF one of those, plenty normal time frame ones though

I think you have a bad MTF MA

emdafx:
I've searched about interpolation in this thread with no results...

If you leave open a chart with MTF indicator. such as MTF moving average for example... it calculates the MTF MA each quote... and leaves the value painted of all the current timeframe bars... but all the previous counted bars when you add the indicator are jagged with the values of the indicator Timeframe only.

is it possible to interpolate the MTF indicators with close values of current timeframe?

see attached picture

Try these two. They both function properly and the HMA Russian will change colors for up/down. Watch out for repainting though.

Good luck

Alpha

hi

hi emdafax very important post

alpha24seven:
Try these two. They both function properly and the HMA Russian will change colors for up/down. Watch out for repainting though.

Good luck

Alpha

thank you

but those make the MA always jagged without interpolation either

increase:
Can anyone tell me why I am getting 3 arrows in my MTF version instead of one?

tried to load #MTF_SHI_SilverTrendSigAlert.mq4 but it didn't appear on chart, anything i i should do to make it work, or anyone has a working copy to share?