Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1013

rcbarlow:
Does anyone know of an MTF version of S-Stochtrend.mq4? Could anyone make one? Thanks, Randy

Randy, updated it so the vertical lines should not repaint, added some more options and the mtf.

Upgraded ema + rsi binary indicator (again : shorter, more user friendly, one possible problem in multi time frame mode corrected ...) : ema__rsi_binary_mtf_2.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded ema + rsi binary indicator (again : shorter, more user friendly, one possible problem in multi time frame mode corrected ...) : ema__rsi_binary_mtf_2.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Thanks for the Upgraded indicator.

Regards

Jack

mladen:
Updated gann signal trend :

gann_signal_trend_mtf_nmc.mq4

ganns_signal_trend_v4.ex4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page363

PS: Ganns_Signal_trend_v4 used by the mtf indicator is a multi time frame indicator already with fixed time frame set to daily, so it should be used with care

Sorry mladen, Gann signal trend mtf nmc does not work in mtf function... i.e in TF H1 it doesn't change if I put H4 (or 240) in Time Frame box.

Thanks for your great work!

lucnes:
Sorry mladen, Gann signal trend mtf nmc does not work in mtf function... i.e in TF H1 it doesn't change if I put H4 (or 240) in Time Frame box. Thanks for your great work!

lucnes

test the "Ganns_Signal_Trend_V4.ex4"

You shall see that it always uses the same time frame regrades of the time frame on the chart (as far as I see it is set to use only daily time frame. It is useless to try to make that indicator multi time frame without the source code that would allow us to change the time frame - whatever we do with it is will always show the same results

mladen:
lucnes

test the "Ganns_Signal_Trend_V4.ex4"

You shall see that it always uses the same time frame regrades of the time frame on the chart (as far as I see it is set to use only daily time frame. It is useless to try to make that indicator multi time frame without the source code that would allow us to change the time frame - whatever we do with it is will always show the same results

thank you very much, I understand. However I have found something source code of this indicator....

ganns_signal_trend_v4.mq4

lucnes:
thank you very much, I understand. However I have found something source code of this indicator.... ganns_signal_trend_v4.mq4

lucnes

yes, it is but it is a decompiled code. But as one of the members of the forum decided to do, this time I am doing the same : here is the version that works correctly but that indicator is posted as ex4 file only. The multi time frame version works correctly, and to get the same results as "Ganns_Signal_Trend_V4" use daily time frame (except that this version will not repaint)

gann_signal_trend_mtf_2.mq4

ganns_signal_trend_v4_1.ex4

mladen:
lucnes yes, it is but it is a decompiled code. But as one of the members of the forum decided to do, this time I am doing the same : here is the version that works correctly but that indicator is posted as ex4 file only. The multi time frame version works correctly, and to get the same results as "Ganns_Signal_Trend_V4" use daily time frame (except that this version will not repaint)
gann_signal_trend_mtf_2.mq4

ganns_signal_trend_v4_1.ex4

thank you very much mlden! you are big!

Upgraded macd x 2 indicator (optimized code, more user friendly) : macd_x_2_mtf_2.mq4

Files:

I am looking for a MACD mtf indicator that shows signal crossing as alert arrows but only after price close.

Something like this one. The problem I have with this indicator is that it shows arrows before the price closes

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MACD nrp mtf & alerts arrows.mq4