Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1198

mntiwana:
I think step MAs can be best alternative but newest ones.

and i think official info will be same way as before moderators inform us about every news in the forum.
New step mas and new step stochastic and step rsi are already fixed - they don't repaint

mladen:
New step mas and new step stochastic and step rsi are already fixed - they don't repaint
Dear Mladen,

is that possible to guide us, with corresponding indicators in order to have a safe and certain solution ... ????
Thank you ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Mr M

I Cannot find the mq4 file for this indicator for some reason , Have you seen it by any chance, so I change the colors in it ?

Thanks 

Files:

That such people, 

someone could fix a slight poblem of this indicator, it works well,

the problem is only in the arrows Displacement, 

this does not work when the indicator mtf is activated, otherwise it works fine,

or another similar indicator is known that works the same or better to use,

Thank you

rohness:

That such people, 

someone could fix a slight poblem of this indicator, it works well,

the problem is only in the arrows Displacement, 

this does not work when the indicator mtf is activated, otherwise it works fine,

or another similar indicator is known that works the same or better to use,

Thank you
Change line 185 from this :

trend[i]   = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,indicatorFileName,"calculateValue",fastEma,slowEma,macdEma,2,y);
to this :

trend[i]   = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,indicatorFileName,"calculateValue",fastEma,slowEma,macdEma,arrowsDisplacement,2,y);

mntiwana:
I don't know about latest one,try this,not mtf even,so many different versions around here so cant guess your round asking.

Thank you mntiwana 

Please some one tell me link to forums that based on linear weighted moving average indicators ( like 2 ma crossing arrows ),,,,,

I searched, But hard to find........... 

Rockweli:

Please some one tell me link to forums that based on linear weighted moving average indicators ( like 2 ma crossing arrows ),,,,,

I searched, But hard to find........... 

Any ma cross that can use LWMA

mladen:
Any ma cross that can use LWMA

please sir suggest me good 2 ma crossing arrow indicator...............

Regards......... 

Rockweli:

please sir suggest me good 2 ma crossing arrow indicator...............

Regards......... 

I really would like to help, but with this search it is becoming impossible to find anything any more on the forum. Sorry ,...