Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1141

mladen:

That indicator has an error in line 182

Is that the original code (that should have work)?

Mladen вот оригинальный КОД для индикатора [Stochastic-X8.4 vs Index +Matrix TT]

Mladen , у меня к Вам огромная просьба, переделайте пожалуйста индикатор в формат МТФ 

С Уважением Тимур 

linux4j:

Mladen вот оригинальный КОД для индикатора [Stochastic-X8.4 vs Index +Matrix TT]

Mladen , у меня к Вам огромная просьба, переделайте пожалуйста индикатор в формат МТФ 

С Уважением Тимур 

Yes, this is the correct code

Will do something now

Mr M

checked that thread but nothing , some had the shift but not MTF

I only use this as reference on high tine frame , so I am  worried about repainting issue. 

if you could add shift on this specific indy

Thanks

Files:

wallstreet444:

Mr M

I checked that thread but nothing , some had the shift but not MTF

I only use this as reference on high tine frame , so I am  worried about repainting issue. 

if you could add shift on this specific indy

Thanks

It has to be recoded than since that version is repainting

halo Mladen , mrtools and others ,

Please make this indi MTF ...thanks

pipsmore:

halo Mladen , mrtools and others ,

Please make this indi MTF ...thanks

pipsmore

Here is the multi time frame version

I went away for a while but have recently come back to forex trading. I notice some basic MTF indicators that used to work no longer seem to for example the #MTF MovingAverage.mq4 indicator by keris2112 at the start of this thread.  Did something happen to break the old MTF indicators?  Am I just not configuring Metatrader 4 correctly or is it something else?

I used to modify and create MTF indicators using the template in the old indicators that involved ArrayCopySeries and iCustom.  Is that no longer possible? What do you need to do to change an indicator to an MTF version these days?  Is there a tutorial? Thank you.

Rhinegold:

I went away for a while but have recently come back to forex trading. I notice some basic MTF indicators that used to work no longer seem to for example the #MTF MovingAverage.mq4 indicator by keris2112 at the start of this thread.  Did something happen to break the old MTF indicators?  Am I just not configuring Metatrader 4 correctly or is it something else?

I used to modify and create MTF indicators using the template in the old indicators that involved ArrayCopySeries and iCustom.  Is that no longer possible? What do you need to do to change an indicator to an MTF version these days?  Is there a tutorial? Thank you.

You have t use newer versions (usually with "nmc" in their names)

That is due to the changes in new builds of metatrader 4

mladen:

You have t use newer versions (usually with "nmc" in their names)

That is due to the changes in new builds of metatrader 4

Would you know of an editable MTF Moving Average mq4 file that works? What does nmc stand for and would you know what specifically the newer builds do that break the older indicators? Thank you for the information.

Rhinegold:
Would you know of an editable MTF Moving Average mq4 file that works? What does nmc stand for and would you know what specifically the newer builds do that break the older indicators? Thank you for the information.

"nmc" stands for "new metatrader compatible" - for compatibility with new metatrader 4 buids