Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1135

Dear mladen may i ask a big favor? can you please make this MTF?  thanks in advance...

Files:
HP_2.mq4  1 kb

AlexDemo:

Dear mladen may i ask a big favor? can you please make this MTF?  thanks in advance...

Multi time frame version attached

Files:
HP_2.mq4  3 kb

mladen:

Multi time frame version attached

Thank you mladen!!!! thanks a lot!!! :)

Здравствуйте  
mladen , у меня к Вам огромная просьба, переделайте пожалуйста индикатор в формат МТФ , но если нет времени то хотя бы переделайте из D1  в   W1.  Индикатор должен показывать недельные уровни . С Уважением Юрий.
Files:

kafa1701:
Здравствуйте  
mladen , у меня к Вам огромная просьба, переделайте пожалуйста индикатор в формат МТФ , но если нет времени то хотя бы переделайте из D1  в   W1.  Индикатор должен показывать недельные уровни . С Уважением Юрий.

Юрий

Try this (it can draw values for any time frame)

Hello, mladen can you please make this MTF ?
* And how often the recalculation ? - you can make it every 1 minute ? - I think it very important !)

and more  - smoothed !)

mladen   Спасибо, буду пробовать!!! С уважением Юрий.

mladen:

You have a very easy solution. Add this line :

before line 64, and then in the symbols list enter "current" any where in the string (without the ""), and it will be replaced with the current symbol. Or use the attached :) (same rules for the current symbol applied : to have only the current symbol displayed, enter only "current" in the symbols list)

Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to add an option of leaving a line blank between two symbols in the table; for purpose of better visibility. I tried adding extra " ; " after Symbols in the inputs; but then the table repeats subsequent Symbol in place of that blank " ; ".

If this could be done it would help a lot.

Regards,

Sameer 

Files:

sameermehta74:

Dear Mladen,

Is it possible to add an option of leaving a line blank between two symbols in the table; for purpose of better visibility. I tried adding extra " ; " after Symbols in the inputs; but then the table repeats subsequent Symbol in place of that blank " ; ".

If this could be done it would help a lot.

Regards,

Sameer 

Sameer

Just add space (like "; ;") there and you shall have an empty row (see the example - this is what was entered in the symbols list :

EURUSD;GBPUSD;USDCHF;USDJPY;EURJPY;GBPJPY;CHFJPY; ;AUDJPY;NZDJPY;AUDNZD;EURGBP; ;

such people,
know if a new version of this indicator +mp, this version does not have to see much more in the graph historical,

I tried to find a new, but due to changes in the forum difficult to find me all indicators, even the old ones.
Files:
3MP.mq4  14 kb