Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 871

Hi,

Can someone correct the code of this indicator. It deletes Trend lines and vertical line markers when I put them on the main chart and change time frame. Also I cannot permanently change the color and line width of the indicator as it changes back to default when I change time frames. Also an option to see or not see labels would be cool.

Thanks.

kay_dualtimeframemacd.mq4

Files:

mr mladen or mrtools

could you make this indicator to MTF?

thank you very much

Files:

alanyaber:
Hello

Could you please convert the attached indicator to include MTF?

Thank you in advanc

Hello Alanyaber, that file is decompiled, but think it's the same as this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page531

gabrielbake:
Hi,

Can someone correct the code of this indicator. It deletes Trend lines and vertical line markers when I put them on the main chart and change time frame. Also I cannot permanently change the color and line width of the indicator as it changes back to default when I change time frames. Also an option to see or not see labels would be cool.

Thanks.

kay_dualtimeframemacd.mq4

Gabrielbake, would need the original source code to modify, the version you posted is a decompiled version.

duke12:
mr mladen or mrtools

could you make this indicator to MTF?

thank you very much

Duke12, that indicator is calling the custom indicator "!!!!DoubleCCI-With_SMAv79.21", am familiar with that indicator, but not sure how exactly it is calling it, could you explain more how it's supposed to be calling it.

it's calling DoubleCCI_Alert and is part of !!!!DoubleCCI-With_SMAv79.21, but this indicator shows arrows on chart when cross zero

Hi; Mrtools

Thanks for the " MA crosses arrows or lines_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4 " indi.

Is it possible to convert above indi. in histogram for windows 1

Thanks

duke12:
it's calling DoubleCCI_Alert and is part of !!!!DoubleCCI-With_SMAv79.21, but this indicator shows arrows on chart when cross zero

That I understand, but it's not working on my platform, and since there are at least 4 different possibilities of crossing the alertLevel, need to know which one of those possibilities crossing the alertLevel the arrows are supposed to show at, then maybe can fix it and add the mtf.

Files:
dcci.png  59 kb

mrtools:
That I understand, but it's not working on my platform, and since there are at least 4 different possibilities of crossing the alertLevel, need to know which one of those possibilities crossing the alertLevel the arrows are supposed to show at, then maybe can fix it and add the mtf.

yellow line (EntryCCI period) must cross 100 level

keshav:
Hi; Mrtools

Thanks for the " MA crosses arrows or lines_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4 " indi.

Is it possible to convert above indi. in histogram for windows 1

Thanks

Hi Keshav, made the histo version.