Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 863

isn't present in mq4

Mladen, this does not work with build 765. 3-4 days ago it was working.

Best Regards

mladen:
This one has a UniqueID parameter added to it, so multiple instances can be attached to the chart (set the unique id to unique value for each instance) : consecutive_candle_range_mtf_1.01.mq4

tomitom06:
Mladen, this does not work with build 765. 3-4 days ago it was working. Best Regards

Tested it using build 765 right now, and it works for me (I am using the /portable switch - maybe that makes a difference) As far as code is concerned , there is nothing to be changed (no compiler time warnings or errors, and no run time errors)

Hi,

could you please make an MTF for this Indicator. Thank you!

mogalefbands_4.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen, this is indicator in mq4..could you please make an MTF and alert for this Indicator

Files:

DominoWoo:
Hi Mladen, this is indicator in mq4..could you please make an MTF and alert for this Indicator

DominoWoo

That is obviously a decompiled commercial indicator. If you have the original code (including the non backed dll) then I would be glad to help, but this version of the code is simply not something that I change

Börsenkater1969:
hi,

please make this indi in mtf.

stoch_points-1.mq4

Hi,

I have one question about this nice indicator stoch_points: Is the indicator giving alerts when the arrow occurs? Many thanks. Regards.

rplust:
Hi,

mogalefbands_4.mq4

Hi Rplust, made them mtf.

mrtools:
Hi Rplust, made them mtf.

Wow, even working on the last day of the year! Thank you so much, mrtools!

A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!

Hi,

Files: