Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 769

Your absolutely right, Thanks for your insight .

Hello, can someone be so kind and make this 2 indis mtf? and add an input for "shift to right" to both? (macd is not really important, i may find am mtf-macd here, but i would be very happy about an kaufmann-bands-mtf)

Files:

marley60:
Hello, can someone be so kind and make this 2 indis mtf? and add an input for "shift to right" to both? (macd is not really important, i may find am mtf-macd here, but i would be very happy about an kaufmann-bands-mtf)

Hello Marley60, made the Kaufman bands mtf with a shift.

Hello

this indicator is Ao that identify bill williams AO signal. i want change this indicator with 2 condition :

1- multi time and arrow with 6 color (double for each signal).

2- alert with signal arrow

Thanks

Files:

arak_fx:
Hello

this indicator is Ao that identify bill williams AO signal. i want change this indicator with 2 condition :

Thanks

arak_fx

If you wish to have AO on chart, simply take any multi time frame MA cross indicator with alerts, set the periods to 5 and 34, ma method to sma (value 0 in the ma method field) and price to median (value 4 in the price field) and that is it - that is an awesome oscillator on chart

Thanks mladen .

i know that but i want my indicator change to multi time with alert and arrow.

marley60:

Marley60, added mtf, shift, and hopefully fixed repainting issues that was probably a problem with the version posted.

arak_fx:
Hello

Thanks

Arak_fx, made a mtf version.

Files:

mrtools:
Arak_fx, made a mtf version.

Thank you .

there is 4 problem:

1- this indicator has zero line signal and my indicator that attached has 3 signal from Ao .

2- please set one Arrow from higher time frame on current time frame(signal after confirmation on higher time frame on current time with 1 arrow)

3- 6 color signal arrow that mean double for each signal (signal 1 with 2 color , signal 2 with 2 color and signal 3 with 2 color)

4- please limit bar for show arrow on chart. for example 300 bars.

Thanks

Kaufman Bands MTF

Hi, could you please alter the code so I can also set it either to fixed MTF or to show automatically next higher TF to the current TF of the chart. thank you!