Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 766

pastecopy:
Further elaboration: The 3rd stoch (7,2) TF changes according to the chart TF meanwhile 1st and 2nd stoch remain unchanged though chart TF changes. Once this indicator is made mtf, I think the 3rd stoch will be mtf. Thank you again for your time

Try it out : ht_alert_1.01.mq4

Use the CurrentTF_Used for the time frame that is always a time frame of the current chart now

Files:

Possible to change this into a mtf as well?

Thank you and sorry for requesting again,

css.mq4

Files:
css.mq4  42 kb

pastecopy:
Possible to change this into a mtf as well?

Thank you and sorry for requesting again,

css.mq4

That one is similar case : there is a line that goes like this userTimeFrame = PERIOD_D1; All the needs to be changed is that line

mladen:
That one is similar case : there is a line that goes like this userTimeFrame = PERIOD_D1; All the needs to be changed is that line

Hi mladen,

My mistake of thinking the mtf parameters only meant for the indicator dashboard on the upper right.

Thousand apologies.

This is all time frame stochastic with issues that were happening with this kind of indicators solved : all_time_frame_stochastic.ex4

Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Can you make your RSIOMA_v3 with the incredible trend bar at the bottom of the indicator int MTF+alert.

I know Mrtools made version of (rsioma_nrp_mtf+alerts nmc) but this one without the incredible trend bar at the bottom.

By the way Mladen name is in the heading of the indicator.

Talaat E

Files:
rsioma_v3.mq4  8 kb

talaate:
Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Can you make your RSIOMA_v3 with the incredible trend bar at the bottom of the indicator int MTF+alert.

I know Mrtools made version of (rsioma_nrp_mtf+alerts nmc) but this one without the incredible trend bar at the bottom.

Talaat E

Talaat E

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347

talaate:
Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Talaat E

Talaat, also there's v4 here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page18 which far as i can tell it's the same except it's mtf

Dear Mladen.

Dear MrTools.

Many thanks

It is amazing indicator

mladen, could you please do me a favour and add to this mtf indicator the code to automatically show the next higher TF. You did one for me where I then just put -1 in the parameter field to do just that.

force_index_mtf.mq4

Files: