Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 707

rkhan1:
Hi MrTools

yes its close but not the same , that one does not have ATR Multiple

if you just add MTF to this one

Thanks

Rkhan, added mtf but please be aware the TrendMagic color changes will repaint sometimes.

Files:

ok

I will test and keep your idea in mind, will let you know

Thanks Mr Tools

mladen:
I can make the MACD. But the signal line can not be made using the same logic as the macd would be made

Mladen

Is it possible to make macd histo without signal line as shown in picture ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Mladen

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Yes. That is much, much easier. And if after that we come up with a solution then we shall make a signal line version too

secretcode:
Mladen

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

First this version : visual_macd_mtf_colored.mq4 (it is a 15 minute visual macd on a 5 minute chart)

mladen:
secretcode First this version : visual_macd_mtf_colored.mq4 (it is a 15 minute visual macd on a 5 minute chart)

Dear Mladen

I always believe You can do 'anything' if it related to coding Thanks a lot for this visual macd, Nice one!

Sincerely

secretcode

ma_fibs_above.mq4ma_fibs_below.mq4Could someone please make these mtf, I have search quite a bit and have not

found a mtf version

thank you

Files:

toddanderson:
ma_fibs_above.mq4ma_fibs_below.mq4Could someone please make these mtf, I have search quite a bit and have not

found a mtf version

thank you

Toddanderson, made them mtf, also added extra digit code for extra digit brokers.

Hi Dear MLADEN, and other friends whom help us kindly ,

would you please check the attached indicator .

the default color is black , and in compile process it has one error and one warning .

thanks a lot

Files:

macd&rsi:
Hi Dear MLADEN, and other friends whom help us kindly ,

would you please check the attached indicator .

the default color is black , and in compile process it has one error and one warning .

thanks a lot

Hi Macd&rsi, thought there was one posted but think maybe it was a candle version, anyway this version is fixed and posting the BBands Dots indicator which is needed for the mtf version to work.