Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 548

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

See screenshot attached. Bar under chart and arrows on the chart.

Thx Marco

Marco

But what are the arrows and the bars showing?

mladen:
Marco But what are the arrows and the bars showing?

Ok I'm sorry. The bar is another view of the bollinger band which are viewed as the standard indicators of metatrader.

E.g. standard bollingerbands is 20 -2 and visible as lines on chart. The bar needs to have the same input and display the arrows on chart.

The arrows are giving the changing of the direction the bollinger bands bar. E.g. when blue bar arise a blue arrow will be visible on the chart.

Hope this clearily your question.

Thx Marco

Marco320:
Ok I'm sorry. The bar is another view of the bollinger band which are viewed as the standard indicators of metatrader.

E.g. standard bollingerbands is 20 -2 and visible as lines on chart. The bar needs to have the same input and display the arrows on chart.

The arrows are giving the changing of the direction the bollinger bands bar. E.g. when blue bar arise a blue arrow will be visible on the chart.

Hope this clearily your question.

Thx Marco

Marco320

If that is the case, then either standard deviations indicator (in the case if the falling or rising width pf the bollinger width is looked for) or a simple slope of a moving average can be used (since the middle line of bollinger band is a simple moving average)

mladen:
Marco320 If that is the case, then either standard deviations indicator (in the case if the falling or rising width pf the bollinger width is looked for) or a simple slope of a moving average can be used (since the middle line of bollinger band is a simple moving average)

Hello MLaden,

I found the indi. Could you adjust arrows in this indicator. When bar change blue a blue arrow will appear on chart and vice versa.

Thx a lot Marco

Files:

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

I found the indi. Could you adjust arrows in this indicator. When bar change blue a blue arrow will appear on chart and vice versa.

Thx a lot Marco

Sorry I uploaded the wrong one.

Marco320:
Sorry I uploaded the wrong one.

Hello MLaden,

Here are 2 indi's with the same function. I think the first one is decompiled but that the bar of bollinger bands I was searching for.

The second indi BB007 is a free version I found.

Could you add arrows when changing of color (direction) - when bar or dots are blue, a blue arrow is displayed on chart.

Thx a lot Marco

Files:

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Here are 2 indi's with the same function. I think the first one is decompiled but that the bar of bollinger bands I was searching for.

The second indi BB007 is a free version I found.

Could you add arrows when changing of color (direction) - when bar or dots are blue, a blue arrow is displayed on chart.

Thx a lot Marco

Marco

One version of BB stops drawn as histogram you can find at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178072

I am alsomst sure that there is a version with arrows already (will look for it). Don't search for bollinger bands but for bb stops and you might find it before me

Dear MLaden & mrTools,

please make this to mtf,thanks

Files:

mladen:
Marco

One version of BB stops drawn as histogram you can find at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178072

I am alsomst sure that there is a version with arrows already (will look for it). Don't search for bollinger bands but for bb stops and you might find it before me

Hello MLaden,

I have search but no BB Stop with arrows on chart. I hope you will find one or programm the arrows into the indi.

Thx Marco

t3_trix_roc_of_t6.mq4help!

MTF version

thanks

Files: