Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 486

MTF nonlagma

I would make a request if possible, i need a little modification on mt4 indicator called NonLagMa...

it is already MTF, but i would like to add a feature, maybe useful for other NonLagMa traders...

this indicator plot a coloured MA on the chart, I just wish that the behavior of the indicator was turned into this one that you see in the picture attached. That is, the indicator should not plotting the coloured MA on screen but only color the candles. you can do it?

anyway thanks in advance

non_lag_ma_v7.101.mq4 non_lag_ma_v7.101_mtf.mq4

thefxpros:
I would make a request if possible, i need a little modification on mt4 indicator called NonLagMa...

it is already MTF, but i would like to add a feature, maybe useful for other NonLagMa traders...

this indicator plot a coloured MA on the chart, I just wish that the behavior of the indicator was turned into this one that you see in the picture attached. That is, the indicator should not plotting the coloured MA on screen but only color the candles. you can do it?

anyway thanks in advance

non_lag_ma_v7.101.mq4 non_lag_ma_v7.101_mtf.mq4

thefxpros

Here you go

mladen:
thefxpros Here you go

thanks thanks thanks thanks mladen!!

mladen:
Magic dots 2 indicator made multi time frame

very nice indicator

it can be very useful to me if you could add email notification mr mladen

dasssi:
very nice indicator it can be very useful to me if you could add email notification mr mladen

dasssi,

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page397

mladen:
dasssi, Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page397

Version with one issue in the code resolved posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page397

mladen:
Magic dots 2 indicator made multi time frame

Hi Mladen

please can you add displacement to the dot when you get a chance

i would of done it, but the code looks to be written in Alien

thanks very much

WR1:
Hi Mladen

please can you add displacement to the dot when you get a chance

i would of done it, but the code looks to be written in Alien

thanks very much

WR1

Used the "+ alerts" version for that (since that version has one issue that was not visible at a first sight fixed). Use the displace parameter to set the dots displacement in atr values that you wish

Thanks alot

much appreciated

mrtools (POST #5000 Traders Dynamic Index) PLEASE.

mrtools,

First I wanted to thank you for making that Indi MTF for me. It was working perfectly fine up until a few days ago. It will work with no problem when the indi is set to current time frame, but when you switch it to another TF in freezes up MT4. I've even tried to make the change in the source code and compile it and get the same issues. What I need is to have at 2 of these indi's loaded on MT4 to reflect the Daily TF and the Weekly TF. Can you please help. Thank you.

I see the problem. I am trying to load the indi multiple times on MT4, that is when it freezes up. It will load, but when I try changing the TF on the second load, it freezes up. Is there any way to laod it multiple times without this issue. Thank you.

I tried to upload the indi but seems that uploading is not working.

rikiolivier