Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 387

Hello mladen

I need this indi to be MTF version, please.

thanks in advance.

Files:

alarm PROBLEM

Hello Mladen and MrTools i have been trying to make MTF histo+alert (after bar close indicator),but have some problems with alert and coding,please can you fix it. mthhistoalarm.rar

Files:

kalina1977:
Hello Mladen and MrTools i have been trying to make MTF histo+alert (after bar close indicator),but have some problems with alert and coding,please can you fix it. mthhistoalarm.rar

Hi Kalina,

Installed alert on the histo slope, but think in your version its different, under what conditions were you wanting it to alert?

mrtools:
Hi Kalina, Installed alert on the histo slope, but think in your version its different, under what conditions were you wanting it to alert?

Thank you for your help,i have attached proper indicator+explanation on the picture.rms.rar

Files:
rms.rar  385 kb

mrtools:
Kalina, not able to test but it should work.

Thank you so much!!!

Request to experts

These indies by SOHOCOOL from "TMA" thread !

Can anyone convert both indies to MTF please ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

mladen:
Use this one instead of TMA channel end point. Set the MaMethod to linear weighted MA (method 3) and set the AtrShift to 10 and you are going to get exactly the same values + this one is a multi time frame capable indicator

Thanks Mladen

Would it be possible for you to make 2nd indicator in above post (#Cycle_Tma_End_point ) in MTF too ?

Really appreciate your help

secretcode

Use this one instead of TMA channel end point. Set the MaMethod to linear weighted MA (method 3) and set the AtrShift to 10 and you are going to get exactly the same values + this one is a multi time frame capable indicator

secretcode:
Request to experts

These indies by SOHOCOOL from "TMA" thread !

Can anyone convert both indies to MTF please ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode
Files:

Here you go

secretcode:
:)

Thanks Mladen

Would it be possible for you to make 2nd indicator in above post (#Cycle_Tma_End_point ) in MTF too ?

Really appreciate your help

secretcode

mladen:
Here you go

Wonderful...

Thanks for your great help