Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 328

here is other sefc indicators

SEFC_Universal_2

click above link to download

note to mod since the file already share by SEFC at indo-investasi.com so this is not illegal copy

Multiple Time frame Exponential Moving Averages.

My trading strategy is based on 2 time frames 4 h and daily chart. Do you guys know any indicator that shows daily 3, 5 and 13 Exponential moving averages on 4 hour chart???

I tried to multiply moving averages with 6 to get the daily exponential moving averages on 4 hour but there is huge difference than real.

The purpose of this indicator is solely for back testing because i want to see the shape and angle of moving averages of daily chart on 4 h time frame.

Kindly reply as soon as possible.

studbiol:
Hi patona,

maybe increase solved your problem by attaching W%R MA LC.mq4. I'm not sure about this.

Hi increase,

thank you for helping patona with the missing W%R. Although I can't imagine why you need it ... I took all indicators off from a Metatrader exept those who are included (look at the picture) and Standard Entry worked like it should.

Maybe this is sth for the authors of "X-Files"

Have a nice sunday

is standard entry repaints???????????????????????????????????

wwp726:
is standard entry repaints???????????????????????????????????

I did not notice that it would repaint ... but I will observe it next week.Have a nice weekend

Files:

Sefc

is SEFC indicator repaint????????????????????? who can fix it ?

need help

can anybody convert this indicatot to mtf version

Files:
vostro.mq4  3 kb

ilias00001:

how do u use this?

ilias00001:

Very powerful new indicator stands out for its precision and fast signals

This indicator can be installed very easily on the trading platform using the engine Metatrader4.

A mathematical and a physical law The object center of gravity can have an immediate idea of the likely movement of any market, whether a currency, commodity, an action or any financial product.Reading and understanding this system are accessible to all. It is based exclusively on two laws: a mathematical and a physical law. So on the exact sciences.The principle is simple: whatever the volatility of a market, we can always calculate the center of gravity of the movement. And the identification of this value allows us to have three essential information to decide whether to buy, sell or do nothing.The indicator Vostro gives you clear signals of purchase and sale.

VOSTRO + ForexKeySystem and calperSignal=

Files:

ilias00001:

if you PM the code I will do that for you