Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 183

yes, there is (such section) - but do you like the word!? (...utility... : ((((()

What does utility mean to you?

ES

fxbs:
yes, there is (such section) - but do you like the word!? (...utility... : ((((()

did anyone manage to fix the coeffoline hist ? so it dont repaint ?

best regards

hi everybody

Could you please guys help me to fix this indicator.when i attached it to my chart it keeps red in all time frames for the whole day..never changed as it should be ..

so, i need help to be accourate

tank you in advance

ahmedazizelias:
hi everybody

Could you please guys help me to fix this indicator.when i attached it to my chart it keeps red in all time frames for the whole day..never changed as it should be ..

so, i need help to be accourate

tank you in advance

You need this indicator: CustomInd1

Ask to TRO where is it.

I believe is a simple and common indicator and he changed the name for aesthetics questions, just that.

i an't discussin'

p.s well if you like the word

there is another programming term4 this - "baida" (buyda?)

Linuxser:
You need this indicator: CustomInd1

Ask to TRO where is it.

I believe is a simple and common indicator and he changed the name for aesthetics questions, just that.

Thank you for your reply

i did went to TRO INDICATORS thread but i found that TRO did not show up since while..i am afraid that i could not get reply and i am in need for it..

by the way,i did not get what you mean by "CustomInd1" ?

Problem Solved!

I have had a look through my indicators and come across something similar. The file that you needed is the CustomInd1 file that references the code line of- string CustomInd1 = "_linreg" ; , i have included this indicator which is basicly a simple linear reg indicator that i think TRO has modified somewhat to fit his indicator settings,and also the _TRO_Multi_Meter_LR indicator that i modified to accept the iCustom _linreg indicator. I think that there was an error in the Typing of this indicator as the one I found had "Lower Case" letters and no "Upper case" as the original one had, all the best and let me know if you have any more problems with it...

Files:

newmont:
I have had a look through my indicators and come across something similar. The file that you needed is the CustomInd1 file that references the code line of- string CustomInd1 = "_linreg" ; , i have included this indicator which is basicly a simple linear reg indicator that i think TRO has modified somewhat to fit his indicator settings,and also the _TRO_Multi_Meter_LR indicator that i modified to accept the iCustom _linreg indicator. I think that there was an error in the Typing of this indicator as the one I found had "Lower Case" letters and no "Upper case" as the original one had, all the best and let me know if you have any more problems with it...

thank you very very very much..that was real fast and real helpfull.

i just attach it (both indicators)and try it,BUT {_TRO_Multi_Meter_LR indicator }does not change colors!!and ..{_linreg}does work and following the actions.......what is the wrong i do ?

Re Lin reg

I suggest that you first delete your original _TRO_Multi_Meter_LR indicator and replace it with the one that i have posted and make sure that the _linreg indicator is in the indicators folder.