Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 105

MTF Gann hi/lo

Ola to all my hard working trading friends.

Does somebody have a MTF version of Gann hi/Lo activator indicator?

Thank you to all

Kind regards always

Do u mean this one...

Do u mean this one spiritbreezer?

Claypot

Yes, I', looking for the MTF version of it. I don't have the source code either, only the .exe file.

need help programming indicator

Someone please program a multi-time frame linear regression curve indicator. I want to have a 3-period linear regression curve on a 5-min chart and also know if the 3-period linear regression curve is up-sloping, down-sloping or flat on a 15-min chart, 30-min chart, 60-min chart. In other words, I want to look at a 5-min chart and also be able to see if the 15, 30 and 60 have a LRC that is up, down or flat.

Thanks

Could this be made mtf

I use a cci that I have not seen in mtf yet. Can anybody adapt this to be a mtf indicator. Many Thanks

Files:

Sorry, Linux, I thought you just messing with us

Hello good day to all,

I wonder if anybody have these indicator in the chart, especially the dot line Indicate sell, buy and the indicator from top right corner, showing spread, average range, currency price, currency pairs?

Thanks in advance.

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  25 kb

matfx:
Hello good day to all, I wonder if anybody have these indicator in the chart, especially the dot line Indicate sell, buy

hi matfx...thats not an indicators...thats only yur order marking eg. yur entry...stoploss level...take profit level

and the indicator from top right corner, showing spread, average range, currency price, currency pairs? Thanks in advance.

click HERE