Better Bollinger Bands... - page 21

mrtools:
Wulong apparently i'm suffering from major brain deadness today , the original indicator was correct, only thing i can think of if you have alerts on current set to true, the alerts could be signaling before the bar close. Anyway did the update. So the indicator is coded that if the bands (upper/lower) are both expanding then it will give a green color by default and if both bands are constricting it will color the bar red, and if the bands are one expanding and the other constricting then the histo bars should be yellow.

Hey, Mrtools, you are very right, the alerts on current were set to true, good thinking of you !!!:)

very interresting post , hope to see soon a 'Better-Bollinger Bands_smooth %b nrp_mtf nmc'

siegfriednovell:
very interresting post , hope to see soon a 'Better-Bollinger Bands_smooth %b nrp_mtf nmc'

siegfriednovell

Would you elaborate a bit the idea?

Hi Mladen,

like this great indi Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Bollinger Bands_smooth %b nrp_mtf nmc.mq4

but with "better bollinger band" formula

siegfriednovell:
Hi Mladen,

like this great indi Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Bollinger Bands_smooth %b nrp_mtf nmc.mq4

Ah, OK, will be done

siegfriednovell:
Hi Mladen,

Hi Siegfriednovell, made the Better Bollinger band version.

fantastic , thx for all your works

Hi Mr Tools,

I'm hopeful it does not repaint and if so could it be made to show in the main chart? I've tried and failed!

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

It does not repaint so may I ask again for a main chart indicator using this same formula.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Hi Mr Tools,

I'm hopeful it does not repaint and if so could it be made to show in the main chart? I've tried and failed!

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

After checking the formula for %b closer (one example would be here: %B Indicator [ChartSchool]) this should be a correct Better Bollinger band percent indicator.

ps) Teamtrader not 100% sure, but don't think %b can be made an on chart version.