Aroon Indicator - page 2

santoshaarudhra

Check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173526

For explanation, best to find the article "A Time Price Oscillator" by Tushar Chande in the September 1995 issue of Stocks & Commodities magazine (where it was described for the first time)

santoshaarudhra:
Hi Traders,

I want aaroon indicator for metatrader 4 and also aaroon indicator explanation.

Regards,

NVSK

Aroon indicator

PS: noticed an error in existing metatrader 4 versions of Aroon indicator. This is the correct version of Aroon indicator

Files:
aroon.mq4  2 kb

Aroon oscillator

And to conclude the story about Aroon indicators : this is the correct Aroon oscillator for metatrader 4 too

Thanks

BrunoFX:
hello knvsantosh, I do not know if that will help you?

wery thanks

mrtools:
This T3 smoothed version of Aroon indicator posted above.

This is T3 smoothed version of aroon am posting another because the last version was using an incorrect calculation of aroon, this version should be corrected.

Files:

This is Aroon oscillator using adaptive smoother, the on chart indicator is the Gann high low using the same.

One more possible way of "enhancing" RSI. As it is known, rsi tend to be flatter and flatter the longer the calculation period is. And it takes away the possibility to have some meaningful levels for longer calculation periods. This is, maybe, one more possible way to avoid that. This is an Arron oscillator of RSI.

As an example : lower is RSI, period 50, upper is Arron oscillator of that same RSI 50. At a first glance levels are broken at logical places and it seems that the indicator is useful in the form it is now

What is interesting is a comparison of a regular Aroon oscillator and Aroon oscillator of RSI. Apart from being different, it seems that sometimes it is leading when compared to regular Aroon oscillator - like on the example bellow (upper is an Aroon oscillator of RSI, lower is a regular Aroon oscillator. Anyway, experimenting with parameters recommended

Dear Mr Mladen & Mr Tools,

Could you please make these indicator in Histo Version

1. Aroon.mq4

2. Aroon oscillator.mq4

3. Adaptive Smoother_Aroon oscillator.mq4Sorry for My Bad English and Best Regards

hina:
Dear Mr Mladen & Mr Tools,

Could you please make these indicator in Histo Version

1. Aroon.mq4

2. Aroon oscillator.mq4

3. Adaptive Smoother_Aroon oscillator.mq4Sorry for My Bad English and Best Regards

hina

Here is a version of Aroon made as histogram

Files:

Dear Mr Mladen,

Great Thanks for you amazing quick reply