Please helppppppppppp me...

The MT is not opening with me and i dont know why..i thought that the cause is the current version so i downloaded it again,and nothing,i click on the program icon and it doesnt do anything,like clicking on air..(but the meta editor opens and works good!!!).. i tried on other computer so i downloaded it again,and the same..

I even tried real trader and the same problem.......Please help me..What might be the reason?????????????????am going maddddddddddddd

hosam:
The MT is not opening with me and i dont know why..i thought that the cause is the current version so i downloaded it again,and nothing,i click on the program icon and it doesnt do anything,like clicking on air..(but the meta editor opens and works good!!!).. i tried on other computer so i downloaded it again,and the same.. I even tried real trader and the same problem.......Please help me..What might be the reason?????????????????am going maddddddddddddd

Right click on the MetaTrader's icon, select "properties" and check the path to the terminal.exe file ("C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\terminal.exe" for example), then click on "find object" to open the folder with this file.

Then press Ctrl-Alt-Delete one time simulteniously and check may be this terminal.exe file is already opened. If so, close this file.

Or open MetaTrader folder ("C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\terminal.exe" for example) and create an other icon for this terminal.exe file.

Or re-start computer. It helps in most cases.