MT4 problem..need answers...

Hi everybody..

I am having some problems with the new version of MT4..for example the ergodic oscillator.mq4 just opens an empty window..and there are other indicators doing the same..also they make the program slow..

I received warnings from traders that the new version of MT4 works with mql files and that ex4 files wont work..i dont know what this mean because am not familiar with programing..

Anyway would anyone help explain to me what to do..and how to make these indicators work?

hosam:
Hi everybody..

I am having some problems with the new version of MT4..for example the ergodic oscillator.mq4 just opens an empty window..and there are other indicators doing the same..also they make the program slow..

I received warnings from traders that the new version of MT4 works with mql files and that ex4 files wont work..i dont know what this mean because am not familiar with programing..

Anyway would anyone help explain to me what to do..and how to make these indicators work?

I had the same problem. But then I deleted ex4 files and re-start MetaTrader once again, wait for the mql4 files to be compiled (or compile it manually using MetaEditor).