Overlaying indicators - page 7

nownothing_2000:
I understand overlaying the indicators in the indicator window. Is there a way to overlay indicators in the main chart window? For example the stochastic over the main Forex chart.

nownothing_2000

Metatrader (not even version 5) does not allow window that. I.e. : you can not drag an indicator that is designed to work in a sub-window to the main chart

mladen:
nownothing_2000 Metatrader (not even version 5) does not allow window that. I.e. : you can not drag an indicator that is designed to work in a sub-window to the main chart

Ya I didn't think so. Explains why I can't get it to work. Thanks for confirming.

Equity hedge graph (from here : Equity Hedge Graph - MQL4 Code Base, explanation in Russian)

Files:

Does anyone know of an indicator that allows one to overlay one currency pair on top of another for the MT-4 platform. Examble eur/usd of fxpro and eur/usd of fxcm pls.or sent tome by email: dat.exness@gmail.com

Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Happy Trading.

vina:
Does anyone know of an indicator that allows one to overlay one currency pair on top of another for the MT-4 platform. Examble eur/usd of fxpro and eur/usd of fxcm pls.or sent tome by email: dat.exness@gmail.com

Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Happy Trading.

what is the point?

different broker with same pair?

the only different you will got is different fee for the price.

Yes, different broker with the same currency or commodities, but i use another meaning , pls

Magic p charts kmagicpcharts_vlines.mq4

Custom day candle

custom_day_candles.mq4