Ema Cross! - page 32

Thanks!

iliaazshareef:
hi, codesguru and everbody

i had lost hope in forex until this EA.

I demo-ed it on usd/cdn , usd/jpy , eur/jpy , usd/chf , gbp/usd on thursday night and the next morning was non farm news. I wanted to see if it survives.

And it did , all winners.

thank you and i will keep trying it out and will forward the results.

iliaazshareef,

Thanks man!

Could we see your report till now?

after 5 days

Hi CGuru!

My statement after 5 days with your EA. I think it's OK But you have to watch those trades carefully. Take a profit when you like it and close loosers in time (after consulting the charts).

Files:
hendrick_1.htm  51 kb

creative:
Do you have sucess with this system, trading manually? Could you post some reports please?

I hope this statement will help you

Files:

creative:
Hendrick, Codersguru i'm testing the Ea since yesterday, default settings, except lote size, and take profit (30 pips), but is not looking good man

Hi Creative!

If I'm right you started with an account of 1.000.000 bucks. Well, a P/L of - 2.535 is peanuts! I think you better start with an account of, lets say $ 5.000 and trade Lots of 0.1. Things are more in proportion then I think. Don't give up!

4xtrader:
I hope this statement will help you

Hi,

What happened after 22.12.2005? Just curious.

Hendrick:
Hi, What happened after 22.12.2005? Just curious.

Christmas Holiday

Files:

??

Hi CGuru,

Maybe you can help me with this. In the properties of the EA you have under Common the option: trades Only Long, Only Short and Long & Short. I've changed this option in Only Long for AUDNZD. Restarted MT and the EA placed a selltrade for AUDNZD! How can this be? Any suggestion?

Your statement

codersguru:
creative,

I think yesterday was very hard day! I think some news has affected the USD (maybe the bomb of Pakistan)

Just wait and everything well be OK!

This is my statement still a winner!

Hi Codersguru,

I follow your work and mentorship for a while now. Great job!

I want to try your EA on Neuimex. How do you get extra comment on the statement, like "EMA_CROSS_Counter-Trend"? And can this also be done with a demo account?

Thanks.

comments

nohills:
Hi Codersguru,

I follow your work and mentorship for a while now. Great job!

I want to try your EA on Neuimex. How do you get extra comment on the statement, like "EMA_CROSS_Counter-Trend"? And can this also be done with a demo account?

Thanks.

Hi Nohills,

Thanks for following the EA.

You can download the last version here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173468/page18

It's comments enabled.

version 3!

I'm writing the version 3 of the EMA Cross!

Any new ideas?

Any comments?

THANKS FOR ALL THE POEPLES SHARED ME THIS THREAD !