Triangular Moving Average and Regression Curve

Can someone provide an MT4 Triangular moving average here if there is one? I've found it to be the best.

Also, does is the a regression curve indicator available, not a channel but a curve, somewhat like a moving average or oscillator? It works very well in combination with the channel.

Many many thanks.

006:
Can someone provide an MT4 Triangular moving average here if there is one? I've found it to be the best.

Also, does is the a regression curve indicator available, not a channel but a curve, somewhat like a moving average or oscillator? It works very well in combination with the channel.

Many many thanks.

You may check here

Try this one

Files:
tma.mq4  3 kb

Thanks

Many thanks.

triangular moving average

I all I'm looking to triangular moving average for MT4 Many thanks

triangular moving average envelopes

does anyone have access to a TMA envelope indicator that can be costomized ( moved left and right on the chart and able to change the percent that it is out from the median line) i found a TMA moving average only indicator but it doesn't have those capabilities. any help would be greatly apprecciated.

May be it is not the same but some basic explanation https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173012

can someone please esit this indicator (TMA)

hi, i need someone to edit this indicator and add the ability for "levels" ( the same line above and below) and the ability to shift it left and right (displacement i think) any help would be greatly apprecciated. thanks rob

Files:
tma.mq4  3 kb