Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 69

This is a very good thread...I'm feel very luck to found this thread. Hope I learn and contribute to this thread. Thank you all.

targus:
I would really appreciate some view on the euro/usd monthly pattern that has formed today, even though the euro still appears well bid, a bearish signal has been given on the mthly just today, on both the weekly/monthly we have a double bottom. With this one to one bearish pattern appearing I'm not sure how to trade this. Any views, anyone.

Here is my chart..this month EU already open on top of 61.8% fibo, for me this is a very good reason for buy and EU already go for 400 pip...and I still look for opportunity to buy at smaller TF, my TP will be at 261.8% H1 fibo. Its around 1.4547

http://www.imageno.com/thumbs/20110412/beb4q4049yr8.jpg

Thanks, Maestro.

She did well yesterday, we may even see 1.6 area.

Need Pattern Identifier

Hello i am newbie in fx trading.. trying to survive from last 4 months.. still to find out a reliable strategy to trade.

I am badly Looking for Indicator/EA for recognize the chart pattern like;

- Head and Shoulders

- Inverse Head and Shoulders

- ABCD

i would be grateful to senior members here, if anyone can help me by providing these LATEST and effective pattern scanning indicator with alert/arrow.

Looking forward for some cooperation from the experts

Hi targus

targus:
I would really appreciate some view on the euro/usd monthly pattern that has formed today, even though the euro still appears well bid, a bearish signal has been given on the mthly just today, on both the weekly/monthly we have a double bottom. With this one to one bearish pattern appearing I'm not sure how to trade this. Any views, anyone.

I do not understand why are you so wandering?

Look at the DAILY chart...

Y.

Files:

Thanks, how can we obtain the template/indicator?

Its look very interesting.

Thanks in advance

Hello, I'd like to report that Search Patterns v6 crashes my MT4 and makes it impossible to start the program again (have to reinstall). I'd like to warn users about this.

I'm on Windows 7. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

fluffy_ferret:
Hello, I'd like to report that Search Patterns v6 crashes my MT4 and makes it impossible to start the program again (have to reinstall). I'd like to warn users about this. I'm on Windows 7. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Try use Search patterns V6b. I'm on win 7.

all harmonic indicator work

I have tested all harmonic indicator in win7 and all indicator are fine.

You may check the setting when you put the indicator to chart.