Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 46

poruchik:
Use ZUP 89)

You deserve a lot of thanks for your contributions over a long period of time.

daveM

winnn:
can anybody help how to delete the green colour line in zup88 setting

Set VectorOfAMirrorTrend to ZERO.

Hi poruchik! Thanks for zup 89. What`s the change from v88? I found no more harmonics patterns are showing? Or it`s showing less patterns? What`s are the reasons for the changes? You may respond in Russian Or give related link at onyx forum. We all use translator by now. Thanks again!

Soryy poruchik, i have already found it here.

New ZUP version.

Translation from original.

Fixed bugs.

Introduced additional features.

mVisibleStaticDinamic - Specifies at what forks will be printed label

0 - tags displayed on the static pitchfork

1 - labels are displayed on the dynamic pitchfork

2 - labels are displayed on the static and dynamic pitchfork

mWriteToFile - Specifies that the label values for the target zones in the Andrews pitchfork in a file format *. csv

mPeriodWriteToFile - Sets the number of minutes, after which the file to write new label values

Recording files is done in the directory \ Program Files \ MetaTrader 4 \ experts \ files \ Price Label

The file name will form eurusd_60_0.csv

60 in the title means timeframe, expressed in minutes

0 = ExtComplekt

File Structure:

Name tags; output mode tags, price tags left, the price tag on the zero bar, the right price tags; znachanie closing price of zero bar at the time of removal of the information, the name of forks (static or dynamic) price of the first anchor point shifters; price of the second anchor points to the pitchfork ; price the third anchor point shifters;

Name tags:

mSSL - 1

m1_2Mediana - 2

mISL382 - 3

mMediana - 4

mISL618 - 5

mFSL - 6

mCriticalPoints - 7 - value of this option are placed in position: the price tag left, and right price tag;

Name pitchfork (static or dynamic):

static - 0

Dynamic - 1

Price values are displayed in the file is not normalized.

In the ExtIndicator = 6 in the file displays information from the instance indicator, which GrossPeriod equal to the period (TF) schedule, is attached to the indicator.

zup_v90.rar

Files:
zup_v90.rar  64 kb

Thanks GreatYves and poruchik.

I edited this post for one more link.

More options for the static pitchfork. More info on onix-trade dot net.

zup_v91.rar

Files:
zup_v91.rar  64 kb

hi, I thx you for your indicator and new version but a have a little problem With version 76 i can backtest but with newer versions I cannot. It show me only 2 at all history sorry for my English

Here zup 92

Try ExtGartleyTypeSearch=1

Here's brand new version. Amelioration in the pitchfork section. More info on onix-trade dot net russian forum.

zup_v92.rar

zup83_english.txt

Files:
zup_v92.rar  65 kb

Thanks GreatYves. However, I noticed that the English version doesn't compile, as it has errors.

Are you able to post a working english version?

Thanks