Hi, grandaevus

I can't send you PM

open PM

Agree! Want to PM you grandaevus

only partizans

Based dragon

Files:

How can I turn on historic patterns?

I have seen harmonic pattern charts with many past patterns displayed in different colors (as opposed to just the most recent and repainting/evolving pattern). Is there any way to do this with ZUP?

Try this:

in section 3 "Parameters for Gartley Patterns" the folliwing values:

* ExtGartleyTypeSearch=0 --> New Value=2

* MaxBarToD=15 --> New Value=0

Regards

Thank you Vincent_C for your reply. But following your instructions I still only get the two most recent patterns, not historical ones further back on the chart.

Any other ideas on backtesting?

Also, is there a manual to ZUP_v135 indicator that explains all the input fields?

Cheers.

Vincent_C:
Try this:

in section 3 "Parameters for Gartley Patterns" the folliwing values:

* ExtGartleyTypeSearch=0 --> New Value=2

* MaxBarToD=15 --> New Value=0

Regards

You're welcome.

This is the configuration I used on previous versions of zup. Most likely something has changed in the new Zup versions. In my opinion the best source of information is this forum; pls take a look also at this section:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Hoping this could help.

Regards.

please why my metatrader did not accept this indicator? could be because its big volume? is there a possibility to reduce its volume so that my metatrader accept it please? thanks.

Files:

maher5421:
please why my metatrader did not accept this indicator? could be because its big volume? is there a possibility to reduce its volume so that my metatrader accept it please? thanks.

Maher5421, you may need to update your metatrader version, its working on my server.

mrtools:
Maher5421, you may need to update your metatrader version, its working on my server.

did you know please how i could update me metatrader?