Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 99

GilR:
Noyice on the 1min chart there is a AB=CD with 707 and 1414 -- both are fib numbers. So therefore we may have a short term long

OMG I could not cope with 1m t/f esp on cable up/down/left/right. I trade 4hr, correction, I try to.

I do not see the above No.s 707 and 1414 on 1min t/f hwfm, where are they?

the AB=CD is gone

What on the 4hr pound chart suggests long?

Gil

Ok. I can't thank our old ND enough for bringing this hwafm to our attention and obvisiously it's author.

I have only just noticed the take profit lines at the top right of chart at the fibs..lol. Correct me if I am wrong but on the 1hr t/f it hwafm is saying tp at 1.60464 and we have an emerging bullish pattern. On the 2hr bullish emerging t/p at 1.62530?

Btw when you say harmonic waves do you mean zup / ww etc.

targus - I dont really look at bar patterns. Not sure were the TP levels are?

I trade with Pipclub and trade the 10min wave on 1 min chart

Gil

Oh boy, can cable move..

As to today's price movement so GBPUSD and USDJPY were moved exactly today as I and targus decided for them to do.

newdigital:
As to today's price movement so GBPUSD and USDJPY were moved exactly today as I and targus decided for them to do.

Ha --- What we would give for your crystal ball

Albeit cable should/could retreat to 1.5940, according hwafm the next take profit on the 2hr t/f is at 1.6244. On the daily cable is heading for 1.6843 (not my analysis you understand) hwafm, however, my other indicators seem to agree.

Here what i have found on the wolfe wave pattern on GBPUSD 30min chart. The pattern structure are 40 of quality index, up arrow showing trend up and the tool also automatically display the target line.

Next week will start using it for trading.:)

Files: