Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 70

kamyar:
i want to show you and suggest you this simple and proper way of trading that i have ever seen.i mean price pattern.ofcourse many of you have heard about it but i am trading with this system and it is very practical and profitable forthermore very simple.wihout any indicator just Fib. levels(0.618,0.782,1.272,1.618).

Hi Kamyar,

I am also a price action trader. I noticed that you put series of the EA on pattern recognition. One of the them, I guess with name of the wolf ww it is saying has an alert, but there is not any EA in the attachments. Do you have any idea where I can get it and which of them has less false signals?

Farhad

lovely harmonic indicator

Dear All:

I would like to thank all your effort to harmonic indicator. It is real great.

A safe way to entry the market is waiting for the safe sign, price must bound from the D range ( red frame), or you go to the small time frame, if you see 4 hours chart pattern, waiting for the reversal in hours or 30 min chart. Donot enty with 15 min, you will hurt if you entry to early although you are right finally.

we cannot change the trend and our order should follow big guy or market.

Do not entry early, waiting for someone put money to make a bottom or top, then entry. You can put the stop loss at recent low or high, if you are happy with pattern, put the stop loss out of D range (red frame). Take half with you stop loss, and let the market to run for rest position. The final profit should be 3-5 time to you stop loss. Let market pay your profit or knock out your stop loss.

All the best!

monitor dashboard request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All:

Can anyone make a dashboard to monitor the harmonic pattern in different time frame and pairs?

For example, we use zupV92 harmonic indicator and find a new harmonic pattern. It will display in the chart and can save to file. I do not know how to monitor the pattern to dashboard, we can use the ZUPV92 to monitor every pair and different time frame. If we look the dashboard we can know which pair has a new pattern currently. Then we can prepare to trade.

the point is : when chart was found?

I know korharmonic has one but when we monitor all pairs, the computer runs slowly.

Thanks

holyskychen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All:

Can anyone make a dashboard to monitor the harmonic pattern in different time frame and pairs?

For example, we use zupV92 harmonic indicator and find a new harmonic pattern. It will display in the chart and can save to file. I do not know how to monitor the pattern to dashboard, we can use the ZUPV92 to monitor every pair and different time frame. If we look the dashboard we can know which pair has a new pattern currently. Then we can prepare to trade.

I know korharmonic has one but when we monitor all pairs, the computer runs slowly.

Thanks

Hello,

I think it is very good recommendation.. and alert too as well..

please anyone who can make it..

thanks

crushbeat:
Hello,

I think it is very good recommendation.. and alert too as well..

please anyone who can make it..

thanks
holyskychen:

Dear All:

Thanks

Would traders pay to have alerts of ZUP & korHarmonics sent to the email ?

Have plans to set up VPS for ZUP only. If korHarmonics is added, likely need more raw CPU power...

The PIPe PIPer:
Would traders pay to have alerts of ZUP & korHarmonics sent to the email ? Have plans to set up VPS for ZUP only. If korHarmonics is added, likely need more raw CPU power...

To authors/owners of ZUP?

I do not think so ...

You can speak with them

(no one can make money using some software without permission from the owners of this software)

dashboard

the alert send by email was in these two indicators already.

The idea here is that we can see all pattern from one screen, no need to check each chart, I know that we can see all diaplayed pattern in expert/files/

\WRR_ZUP_INFO Screen Shots, just sort according to the date/time.

But this one should be very simple, just to collect the picture from this fold and display into a dashboard. Someone should know to do this.

Hope someone make it.

Thanks

Hi holyskychen,

If you are talking about ZUP so this request may be sent to Poruchik

/en/users/poruchik as he is on the same group with Nen (author of ZUP) on onix forum.

By the way - good idea.

Something as pattern meter.

newdigital:
Hi holyskychen,

If you are talking about ZUP so this request may be sent to Poruchik

Forex-TSD as he is on the same group with Nen (author of ZUP) on onix forum.

By the way - good idea.

Something as pattern meter.

Yeah definitely a good idea. It existed already on commercial website. But we need someone with good coding skill to program it. Only IF we can get it free on tsd forum?

Here the picture for example.

Files:

It means - as the text on the chart?

yes ... but - may be text + image of pattern for different timeframes? on tsd way as a meter. We need to speak with poruchik - if they will have nothing against about what we will do with their indicator so - why not?