Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 67

According to ZUP_v92 simplify the Gartley, Butterfly, Bat, ... form, combined with the macd analysis of trends.

How can we predict the next time k line trend.

Files:
gartley.jpg  143 kb

Maybe if you open all charts and apply indi

khairil2781:
Dear WRR,

Thanks for this wonderful indicator. I think it wil be more powerful if you can add multi timeframe and multi pair features. The purpose is to know each pattern at each timeframe or each pair at one short so that correlation can be made as i saw they will be(not most of the time) pattern correlation between timeframe or pair. right now i tried this method + in10tion newsreader for cuirrency strength and stratman mini chart but it quite takes time to view each TF and pairs with many chart. The result is quite good.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you open all the charts and apply the indy to it. And let alerts let you know which TF / Pair has the pattern

Hi all,

I'm new to the harmonic pattern trade. Hope can share and learn from all traders here.

clinterman:
If you open all the charts and apply the indy to it. And let alerts let you know which TF / Pair has the pattern

yea, i know..but it used so many chart if i want to trade basket. let's say if we trade USD pair 7 charts open for 1 timeframe. if 6 timeframe? so many charts.

But if the indy have multipair and multi TF it's very easy to view 1 short at one time. stratman have done it for his minichart and also mladen for all version with less cpu usage. If this can be apply for this indy it will be awesome.

Cpu

One thing you can do to reduce CPU load is to make the charts, say, 300 bars instead of 5000.

I do this when having many charts open.

Just an idea.

Divergence

I find divergence to be helpful when using the patterns. so I am uploading some indicators, perhaps they will help someone.

FYI: AMP configuration manual

kor4x:
FYI: AMP configuration manual

Can we know where to see the indicator......

thanks

What is actual stop loss, how to put the stop loss, can someone make me more clear please ? And how actually to enter the possition ? I really appreciate, if somebody can help me a bit.. Cheers

WHat is the dfference between the ZUP v82 and ZuP v92?

MDIJB