Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 48

Elemental trader

It is pure plagiarism

I have been using harmonic trading for years and was interested in what they were going to say, not once did they give any acknowledgement to the original creator of ZUP. After all the Mt4 display indicator ZUP is the marketing hook that pulls in the people, it is crucial to their whole strategy.

I put the following message on the webinar:

"I am extremely disappointed that you never acknowledge Eugeni Neumoin the creator of the original display indicator ZUP for Mt4 which obviously the Elemental indicator is an altered version of. In fact Ryan Harris went as far to suggest that you were the creators, plagiarism is a serious issue"

Their response was it is open source, I responded that they are profiting from this material/indicator and that they should at the very least attribute the work and compensate. Their response was they are helping people?

I gave up at that point. There is at the very least an ethical issue here if not a legal issue; if you are going to actively sell and market other peoples work as your own, there should be a quid pro quo, that is you should compensate the creators for their work.

There are also many other issues but I am not going there now.

In your opinion what is the best aharmonic pattern indicator?

ZUP

korHarmonics

plig:
In your opinion what is the best aharmonic pattern indicator?

ZUP

korHarmonics

I think they are both equally as good. I found out both will found patterns the other haven't so it is not a bad idea to use both. I also suggest you try different data feed, i get different results with different brokers. As this week we had a bearish butterfly that appears on Oanda eurusd 4hr but not on alpari-us because they opened later on Sunday and missed some data. Also if you set the zigzag setting differently you get different results.

Korharmonics have korsigmonitor witch can help a lot to monitor many different pair on many different tf, that would be a welcome tool for zup. Zup have wrr_zup_info sidekick indicator that help with entry risk and identifying patterns, not very usefull but better then nothing.

If anyone knows of any other related indicator i would be very interested.

Foxed:
It is pure plagiarism

I have been using harmonic trading for years and was interested in what they were going to say, not once did they give any acknowledgement to the original creator of ZUP. After all the Mt4 display indicator ZUP is the marketing hook that pulls in the people, it is crucial to their whole strategy.

I put the following message on the webinar:

"I am extremely disappointed that you never acknowledge Eugeni Neumoin the creator of the original display indicator ZUP for Mt4 which obviously the Elemental indicator is an altered version of. In fact Ryan Harris went as far to suggest that you were the creators, plagiarism is a serious issue"

Their response was it is open source, I responded that they are profiting from this material/indicator and that they should at the very least attribute the work and compensate. Their response was they are helping people?

I gave up at that point. There is at the very least an ethical issue here if not a legal issue; if you are going to actively sell and market other peoples work as your own, there should be a quid pro quo, that is you should compensate the creators for their work.

There are also many other issues but I am not going there now.

Glad I called in, I was due to attend the webinar, I am new to harmonic trading, can you point me in the right direction for information and indicators available for download for pattern recognition.

Just some links are on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

newdigital:
Just some links are on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

Many thanks.

A huge thanks to WRR and other guys here. I downloaded the rip off version of wrr indy via elementaltrader. With all respect to WRR, is it the same, saves me downloading again thats all. I also look forward to joining you all here and of course visiting tradingarsenal, great idea, we need protection from the dustin pass type of people, even dick turpin wore as mask! Are they really charging that much money, does the elemental indy really 'vanish'....maybe I should download ZUP but which one? there are a few?

Very obliged to you all. Kind regards.

elemental trader scam

plig:
Yesterday I meet the webinar of Elemental Trader. These webinars are recorded... I know that because I have attend two of that and there're the same... exactly the same....

ET is a scam marketing.....

ZUP is the original....

I hate Pass and his group....

I attended that webinar too and it seems that it was a recorded one,

I guess they modified the code they did some minor changes to Zup indicator and now they are trying to sell it to the people asking for 1200 to 2000 Dollars !!

(where i can get the latest version of Zup indicators any one knows ?

targus:
Glad I called in, I was due to attend the webinar, I am new to harmonic trading, can you point me in the right direction for information and indicators available for download for pattern recognition.

I went to the first webinar early last week and was sucked in. Luckily I didnt have the cash till tomorrow, thankfully. I wasnt feeling good about it though, so I thought I would get up at 4am this (sunday) morning and attend the last one. Then I realised I was watching a replay of the same webinar from Tuesday, and I said that to them, they agreed it was a recording from Friday (crap), so I went back to bed, but I couldnt get that 'recording' out of my mind...

I figured that if anyone would have the indi, it would be here at TSD. I didnt expect to find out all this info as well though. The "Trade Finder" pattern search engine (online page) is pretty cool, but any alert can do it.

Add to that though, after a year, even the Trade Finder has a pretty steep monthly charge to it as well !! So essentially you're paying nearly $2000 for what is here for free !

Oh, you get a whole bunch of educational stuff, but I doubt I would need much of it, if any.

Thanks for the heads up gents.

Hey Foxed

I am new too trading (apprx 1 yr). I have begun to study fibos/gann/elliot wave and now harmonic having been through all the many indys such as cci/rsi/MAs etc.

Settling on Macd and Stochs. I love this harmonic trading and what many have achieved here for the good of all.

There are numerous Zup versions, it is overwhelming, can you help point me to the most uptodate version there are so many? I have found and downloaded the test version for korHarmonics already.

Is WWR the original programmer, with others adding to it along the way?