New Version - page 4

Tsd ea

i'm newbie, and i appoligies to admin my english very bad..

i use TSD EA for demo acc for 1 week it's very wonderful result over 500%., and i try it to my real acc, it's good result for 4 days almost 300%, thank you for the builder.

but something i want to ask, what TSD EA charge fee? and how much? Thank you.

what TSD EA charge fee? and how much?

which fee?

what to charge?

It is free.

Everything on public sections should be free.

SidFx:
i'm newbie, and i appoligies to admin my english very bad..

i use TSD EA for demo acc for 1 week it's very wonderful result over 500%., and i try it to my real acc, it's good result for 4 days almost 300%, thank you for the builder.

but something i want to ask, what TSD EA charge fee? and how much? Thank you.

Those are impressive results SidFx. What version of TSD EA do you use? What currency pairs, time frames, settings etc. do you use?

thanking you in advance

Tsd ea 0_036

Hal108:
Those are impressive results SidFx. What version of TSD EA do you use? What currency pairs, time frames, settings etc. do you use? thanking you in advance

Thank you,

My TSD EA version 0_36, and i only play EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD and EUR/CHF pairs, all pairs time frames set to 4 hours but sometimes daily.

but something i don't understand, i set lot 0.1 and if i get point 1000 it's should be us $100 (manually trading EUR/USD) but the EA's only us $99.01 (not include swap).

I'm very sorry my english bad, i hope mr admin understand what i mean, thank you for the explaination.

TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_36

I am using the above EA on Real Money and it is giving good Results

However I have a small Problem

Some of the trades generated by this EA have a very high risk ie the initial entry point less the stop loss point

Can someone add a filter such that if Entry point less Stop loss is more than say 100 Pips not to generate the order Preferable if this can be set up by the user

I hope someone can do this soon

Thanks in advance

Tsd

I think that the performance of this EA will be enhanced if one uses multitimeframe oscillators instead the included WPR & Force Index

Can anyone modify I would like to test

Thanks

fxbullet EA BUG

Hello

anyone can remove my EA Bug?

when I set dec=1 ea open many sell orders !!

please check it

thanks

Files:
fxbullet.mq4  14 kb

jjfx:
Hello

anyone can remove my EA Bug?

when I set dec=1 ea open many sell orders !!

please check it

thanks

I will try to do so

thanks

What time frame used for EA?

Advise needed

I have too many positions opening at the same price level (whipsaw) with an EA, can I solve this with one line of code or do I need to hire a programmer ?

Thank you.