MT4 in Canada

Do you guys know of any broker in Canada that uses MT4 ?

Thanx

halfasleep:
Do you guys know of any broker in Canada that uses MT4 ? Thanx

Try this link

http://www.fibogroup.ca/homeEngl.html

Still looking for a Canadian broker?

halfasleep:
Do you guys know of any broker in Canada that uses MT4 ? Thanx

Halfasleep, I noticed you are a fellow Vancouverite.

Any luck finding a Canadian broker yet? I've been google searching all night and can't find anything.

Other than fibogroup I don't think there's any Canadian MT4 broker out there.

Judging from fibogroup's crappy looking website I don't think I'll bother with them.

BC Brett:
Halfasleep, I noticed you are a fellow Vancouverite.

Any luck finding a Canadian broker yet? I've been google searching all night and can't find anything.

Other than fibogroup I don't think there's any Canadian MT4 broker out there.

Judging from fibogroup's crappy looking website I don't think I'll bother with them.

Fibo group Canada is nothing but looks to me like an IB for fibo group UK, I had called the guy couple of weeks ago and he had no idea what so ever, how the parent company operate. Everytime i asked him a question and he said that i am not too sure. and i also guess that he operates from his home, the way he answered the phone... Somebody had mentioned earlier on this forum that Questrade canada were going to switch over to MT4 platform..

rkanak:
Somebody had mentioned earlier on this forum that Questrade canada were going to switch over to MT4 platform..

I spoke with Questrade about 6 months ago. At that time they told me they were considering switching to MT4, but last month I tried contacting them again to ask about the switchover, this time I got no response. Not even to say that they're not doing it, so I don't know where they're at.