Observations of the Nina method - page 3

Hello tom_faggin,

I am content that this method is effective and accessible. I await your comments or your ideas.

lower time frame?

Hello Bruno,

I attached all indicators to charts on majors. Looked back couple of days last night after market close. Signals look good, I was wondering if using a lower time frame may get you in earlier especially on trending days.

I will try monday. I like the inverse w/ 50, seems like I can read the market better than waiting for step ma/stoch. Thanks for your contribution and keep up the good work.

Observations of the Nina method

BrunoFX,

I just started reading this thread and I noticed you indicated Indicators: IND Inverse +MA25 which is not the same as Nina Indicators: IND Inverse +MA50. Is this something new or a typo?

Thanks

Great work on this system.

DMCST

Can somebody please tell me where I can get the IND Inverse +MA50 indicator .I also want to test the system ?

WannaBeATrader:
Hello Bruno,

I attached all indicators to charts on majors. Looked back couple of days last night after market close. Signals look good, I was wondering if using a lower time frame may get you in earlier especially on trending days.

I will try monday. I like the inverse w/ 50, seems like I can read the market better than waiting for step ma/stoch. Thanks for your contribution and keep up the good work.

Hello WannaBeATrader,

I tested with a lower section of time, but it is worse, at least on a 3 months backtest. I like to me also the IND+EMA50. it thank you gives really good signals for your interest to this method and I await your comments the next week.

DMCST:
BrunoFX,

I just started reading this thread and I noticed you indicated Indicators: IND Inverse +MA25 which is not the same as Nina Indicators: IND Inverse +MA50. Is this something new or a typo?

Thanks

Great work on this system.

DMCST

Hello DMCST,

Content that this method is appropriate to you. in fact, I had been mistaken at the time of my first post of presentation, it was necessary well to read IND+EMA50.

user4001:
Can somebody please tell me where I can get the IND Inverse +MA50 indicator .I also want to test the system ?

Hello user4001,

I attach this indicator. For a first post, you have chance.

For the remainder, profits to visit the forum, it is really very interesting and instructive

Files:

Observations of the Nina method

Thanks BrunoFX

ycomp:
I know this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to figure it out... how do you get a moving average in the IND inverse indicator window? actually, while we're on this subject... how do I add a horizontal line to an indicator window? e.g. say I wanted to draw a line with the value of 1.2?

Do the following:

1. Delete INDinv

2. Reinsert INDinv

3. Drag MOVING AVERAGE from Indicators not from Custom Indicators folder across the INDinv window. Drop it.

4. In the parameter screen open up apply to. select previous indicators data. close.

5. moving average should show up

Hi brunofx

Thank you for to share your knowledge.