StepMAExpert_EAs - page 23

Please find updated statements for 1.1_mod and 1.45 versions for Fibo Group broker.

Some good trades were closed this week so I attached the statements for 1.1_mod (Fibo Group broker) and 1.45 version (Alpari and Fibo Group brokers).

Just to remind: all the versions of Eas with settings files you will find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

---------------

There are many versions of StepMAExpert testing.

Personally I like 1.45 version (testing since February 2006).

There are 1.1_mod version (testing since since February 2006) and 1.42 version (testing since since June 2006).

Why I like 1.45 version? Because profit factor is 2.67 since September 2006.

It means that this EA was forward tested on one account with one settings since September 2006 with profit factor 2.67. It is very good. As I am testing it since february 2006 (I changed the account 1 or 2 time for technical reason) so you will geth the full results from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

I am testing this 1.45 version with Alpari broker and with Fibo Group broker.

1.42 version is trading more often then 1.45.

If we are talking on one account/one settings so this 1.42 version did the following: EURJPY: +22,348 dollars with drawdown 6054.28 (16.63%). Drawdown for GBPUSD is 30%.

But the 1.42 version with timefilter is more stable compare with simple 1.42.

1.42 version is "always-in-play" EA: when EA closing the order so the new order will be opened after few hours or few minutes for example.

1.45 is not trading often: one order is closing and the next one can be in next week for example.

Files:
step.zip  238 kb

Has there been any reports from IBFX users?

ES

newdigital:
Just to remind: all the versions of Eas with settings files you will find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

---------------

There are many versions of StepMAExpert testing.

Personally I like 1.45 version (testing since February 2006).

There are 1.1_mod version (testing since since February 2006) and 1.42 version (testing since since June 2006).

Why I like 1.45 version? Because profit factor is 2.67 since September 2006.

It means that this EA was forward tested on one account with one settings since September 2006 with profit factor 2.67. It is very good. As I am testing it since february 2006 (I changed the account 1 or 2 time for technical reason) so you will geth the full results from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

I am testing this 1.45 version with Alpari broker and with Fibo Group broker.

1.42 version is trading more often then 1.45.

If we are talking on one account/one settings so this 1.42 version did the following: EURJPY: +22,348 dollars with drawdown 6054.28 (16.63%). Drawdown for GBPUSD is 30%.

But the 1.42 version with timefilter is more stable compare with simple 1.42.

1.42 version is "always-in-play" EA: when EA closing the order so the new order will be opened after few hours or few minutes for example.

1.45 is not trading often: one order is closing and the next one can be in next week for example.

I plan to test with IBFX. But to do it I need to stop testing some EAs. I will stop some not profitable EAs and will open 1 or 2 IBFX Metatraders. ust a problem what to stop.

Can you get more computers?...all the EA's are all lovely...

ES

newdigital:
I plan to test with IBFX. But to do it I need to stop testing some EAs. I will stop some not profitable EAs and will open 1 or 2 IBFX Metatraders. ust a problem what to stop.

128 error

Newdigital,Friday there was a "128 error" reminding message in my stepMaExpert1.45 testing.Did you ever meet this kind of message?

What does this mean? Thank you very much

Files:

error #128 is Trade timeout.

error #128

Newdigtal,thank you very much.Please forgive me to ask again.but I still can not understand why this happen.

it is because EA timeout,or the Broke timeout,or internet timeout,or the order timeout,or the market timeout,...or any of these timeout will cause this timeout(error #128)?

Since I saw other brokers(for example,Nf) open the order at that time,but this not,I need to find out the reason and try to solve this error.

I was compairing with several borkers same EA.thank you for you nice

newdigital:
error #128 is Trade timeout.

nancy2006bj:
Newdigtal,thank you very much.Please forgive me to ask again.but I still can not understand why this happen.

it is because EA timeout,or the Broke timeout,or internet timeout,or the order timeout,or the market timeout,...or any of these timeout will cause this timeout(error #128)?

Since I saw other brokers(for example,Nf) open the order at that time,but this not,I need to find out the reason and try to solve this error.

I was compairing with several borkers same EA.thank you for you nice

I have no idea. I looked at Metatrader help file and it was written:

error #128 = trade timeout.

Timeout is timeout.

It may be ... Ea wanted to trade ... but because of disconnection, no intyernet, or broker's server was busy during the forex news/requoting etc it was timeout ...

----------------------

StepMaExpert_v1.45 statement.

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod, GBPUSD.