StepMAExpert_EAs - page 27

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA, IBFX/FXDD version for mini.

Forward statements attached.

Some other Step EAs are performing good on IBFX but 2 trades is open now with more than 300 pips in profit (still opne) so I will post the statemens later when it will be closed.

newdigital:
StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA, IBFX/FXDD version for mini.

Forward statements attached.

Some other Step EAs are performing good on IBFX but 2 trades is open now with more than 300 pips in profit (still opne) so I will post the statemens later when it will be closed.

This is very strange, i've put the same exact EA. on a Live Mini account on IBFX. and I get totally different results. The EA is currently losing consistently on a live account.

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod.mq4

hi,newdigital,I saw StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod.mq4 test result for GBP is positive.Do you test it in H1 timeframe or 30m timeframe? and what is the setting file?

Since I know StepMAExpert_v1.45v test result is from m30 timeframe.and I want make a compare.

Thank you very much

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod

Hi,Newdigital,you mentioned in blow post StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod in 1H timeframe,so I am little confused about timeframe for StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod ?

Thank you

newdigital:
It is growing consistently.

I am testing StepMAExpert_v1.45 normal version with Alpari broker and with Fibo Group broker for the long time (GBPUSD). Growing consistently.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 IBFX version was created in December so I am testing it since December with IBFX mini (GBPUSD). Growing consistently as well (by the way it was 4 trades only since end of December for IBFX version).

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA is most stable version compare with other Step EAs (I am talking about GBPUSD only).

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod is on M30.

Please find updated statement for IBFX version (version 1.45 for IBFX mini) and excel file.
Files:
test.gif  14 kb

drgoodvibe:
This is very strange, i've put the same exact EA. on a Live Mini account on IBFX. and I get totally different results. The EA is currently losing consistently on a live account.

It is growing consistently.

I am testing StepMAExpert_v1.45 normal version with Alpari broker and with Fibo Group broker for the long time (GBPUSD). Growing consistently.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 IBFX version was created in December so I am testing it since December with IBFX mini (GBPUSD). Growing consistently as well (by the way it was 4 trades only since end of December for IBFX version).

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA is most stable version compare with other Step EAs (I am talking about GBPUSD only).

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod is on H1.

Please find updated statement for IBFX version (version 1.45 for IBFX mini) and excel file.

Files:

Yes, you are right: it is H1 for StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod

I confused: replying to many people in the same time ...

I am testing StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod on H1.

StepMaExpert_v1.42, GBPJPY.

Open trades right now:

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA.

IBFX mini broker.

Files:

StepMaExpert_v1.42.

Open trades right now.

IBFX broker. Mini account.

Open trades right now.

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod for GBPUSD, H1.

No any open trades.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 for GBPUSD, M30.

No any open trades.

StepMaExpert_1.42 (for 3 pairs), M30; StepMaExpert_1.42 with timefilter (for 3 pairs), M30.

Open trades: