Scalp_net - page 13

drgoodvibe:
can you describe how someone would use the chandelierexit more? When the colour changes close the trade?

Basically when the bar closes below the chandelierexit (in a long position for ex.) the exit occurs. In a short position the chandelierexit is above the bars and then it switches to below in a long.

fxspeedster:
Basically when the bar closes below the chandelierexit (in a long position for ex.) the exit occurs. In a short position the chandelierexit is above the bars and then it switches to below in a long.

Interesting indicator, reminds me of deltastop (attached)

Files:

3 day testing resultsof Scalp_net_v5.

M5 timeframe.

Statements for 3 versions were updated.

Files:
scalp_net_3.zip  92 kb

4 day testing results of new Scalp_net_v5, M5 timeframe.

How do you get Scalp_net v1.2 to work together with another EA? Do you change the magic number to like 1000 in the code then assign each chart pair a unique number such as 1100, 1200, 1300 etc. on the expert input screen? Every trade that Scalp_net opens up, Envelope is modifying it.

Thanks for your help.

ls75:
How do you get Scalp_net v1.2 to work together with another EA? Do you change the magic number to like 1000 in the code then assign each chart pair a unique number such as 1100, 1200, 1300 etc. on the expert input screen? Every trade that Scalp_net opens up, Envelope is modifying it. Thanks for your help.

I am not testing Scalp_net together with Envelope.

In Scalp_net I have magics:

111111 for EURUSD;

222222 for AUDUSD;

and so on.

In Envelope:

11000 for EURUSD;

and so on.

Envelope EA needs for 2 digit numbers to be a zero: ....00, for example.

So change magic number in Scalp_net for any then 0.

May be it will help.

newdigital:
4 day testing results of new Scalp_net_v5, M5 timeframe.

5 day testing results of Scalp_net_v5, M5 timeframe.

Files:

newdigital:
5 day testing results of Scalp_net_v5, M5 timeframe.

Hi NewDigital,

Thanks for the forward testing & the updates. When will you release version 5 to the public (or the elite section)?

Thanks

Cecee

fxd01:
Hi NewDigital,

Thanks for the forward testing & the updates. When will you release version 5 to the public (or the elite section)?

Thanks

Cecee

I am still developing it.

Will publish of course.